Bold Moves Mustang Club of Tulsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» For Sale: 2009 Ford Mustang Shelby GT 500
New to this forum Empty8/18/2015, 3:30 pm by coolhandluke

» Upholsetry work - black door panel
New to this forum Empty6/16/2015, 10:20 pm by mystang2007

» 347CI Dart Iron Eagle complete engine for sale, drop in and go fast!
New to this forum Empty6/25/2014, 6:07 pm by ruger311

» 7 Quarts AMSOIL Synthetic, AMSOIL Filter, Stock Brake Pads, Misc items
New to this forum Empty4/11/2014, 1:51 pm by Corepuncher

» shelbyfest?
New to this forum Empty4/9/2014, 2:37 am by Vandy9303

» tko 600 Swap 1965 mustang
New to this forum Empty4/2/2014, 12:18 pm by tulsadrags

» WTB five or six speed transmission
New to this forum Empty3/21/2014, 10:06 am by tulsadrags

» 03 cobra chrome wheels and new tires asking 600.00
New to this forum Empty3/17/2014, 9:14 am by tulsadrags

» spring cruise
New to this forum Empty12/21/2013, 10:06 pm by Captain Chaos

» BMMC GT/CS Registry
New to this forum Empty11/26/2013, 11:00 pm by gcmustanglx

Poll
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Sponsors

New to this forum

+9
coolhandluke
91805stang
rford426
Psycho Bob
Oldokie
03.sonicblue
BMMC1
Leonard 95
OSUALUM78
13 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

New to this forum Empty New to this forum

Post by OSUALUM78 2/9/2009, 1:33 am

Hello all.

Was at Target on 71st and 169, and someone with a S197 left me this club card on my window.
I live in Tulsa, and here's what I got / going in soon / future mods:

Betty:
2004 Mach 1
UA / Tremec 3650 / IUP
Factory everything else except listed below

- MRT Catted H-pipe
- MRT Max Thunder Catback 409SS, 3.5” tips
- MRT hood struts
- EBC Sport Rotors
- Hawk HPS pads
- removed air silencer (I installed a house gutter screen in place of the hole to keep out large debris)
- drop in K&N air filter
- 1" shaker extender
- 5% tint on all glass + windshield strip
- Clifford Matrix 10.5x Responder Alarm
- 8" fixed black antenna
- MGW short throw shifter (orange handle)
- MGW E-brake handle (satin, no leather strip)
- MGW large cupholder bezel (satin)
- MGW small cupholder bezel (satin)
- MGW Mach 1 logo cigarette lighter (satin)
- MGW deluxe two-tone A/C control knobs (satin/green illumination)
- MGW Mach 1 logo oil cap (chrome)(non-sticker version)
- Mach1Registry.com Mach 1 logo fuel door (satin ring, black center)
- Mach1Registry.com Mach 1 logo door sill plates (satin)
- Mach1Registry.com Mach 1 logo floor mats
- Mach 1 logo coin holder delete
- Sylvania Silverstar headlights
- Sylvania Silverstar foglights
- Custom made Mach 1 logo/OK Shakers license plate frame (anodized black)
- Black Ford Oval trunk lid emblem
- Personalized license plate
- Riding on Firestone Firehawk Wide Oval's 245/45/17

Going on / in before June (to be done by SWTuning in OKC and a fellow Macher in the OKC area):
- FRPP REM/ISF processed 4.10 ring and pinion (will use factory Ford fluid 75w140 and I have install kits M-4210-B and M-4210-C)
- FRPP aluminum driveshaft
- FRPP axle girdle
- Moser forged 28 spline axles with ABS adapters and studs (I have the 2 exciter rings F4ZZ-2C189-A. I will have my axle tubes welded)
- Maximum Motorsports full length subframe connectors (powdercoated black)
- Wolfe Race Craft lower torque box plates
- PHP intake spacer
- Steeda 2 point strut tower brace
- Fiore (made by Reichard Racing) clutch quadrant and micro-click firewall adjuster
- C&L RAI (85mm MAF)
- Oil Seperator: PCV (Drivers side)(from catchcans.com, JLT)
- Will do gas pedal adjustment to take slack out to make level with brake pedal
- NGK Iridium IX Spark Plugs TR55IX
- Custom dyno tune with XCal 3
- Paint calipers gloss black

Future:
- H&R SS Springs
- MM C/C 4 bolt plates (chrome plated)
- Bilstein HD shock/struts
- Polyurethane isolators (possibly will not be installed, dependent upon ride height)
- MM Heavy Duty Adjustable Rear Lower Control Arms, with Swaybar Mount (MMRLCA-6)
- Maximum Motorsports UCA?
- Maximum Motorsports rear swaybar?
- Maximum Motorsports panhard bar?
- Solid Steering Rack Bushings (aluminum)?
- Bumpsteer kit?
- X2 balljoint kit?
- Front control arm bushings?
- Swaybar bushings?
- Sway bar end links?
- SOS 2 gauge pod with Raptor shift light (will do oil pressure and water temp, autometer sport comp or sport comp II)(Autometer Sport Comp II, 2 1/16” full sweep electric, oil pressure (0-100psi) and water temp (100-260F)
- Possible install of LDC cooling mod if I drop my tranny to replace flywheel and/or clutch- And maybe some other visual appearance items under the hood

- And an upgrade in wheel/tire combo to either an 18x9 / 275/35/18 all the way around or a staggered fitment setup. I cannot decide on wheels yet. Still looking at Raceline GT's or a set of Forgeline's or HRE's or Fikse's
OSUALUM78
OSUALUM78
BMMC Junkie

Number of posts : 565
Car Type : 2003 Mustang Cobra
First Name : now featuring a hEaton
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

New to this forum Empty Re: New to this forum

Post by Guest 2/9/2009, 1:42 am

That would be me who spotted you Zac welcome Saw your car at target and it caught my eye. Very nice ride you have!

Looks like you've put a lot of money and work into your ride...very respectable! cheers

We are a great group of guys/gals here mostly from the Tulsa and surrounding areas....Have a lot of events and get togethers scheduled so prepare yourself hehe.

We all have a common interest "mustangs" that brought us together, seeing you have a very nice ride that you take care of, Im sure your going to fit in just perfect.

Track days will start to be scheduled soon...Have you run her down the track yet? Seems like you have a lot of suspension planned for the future...are you a road course goo roo? If so we have some resident road coursers here that can teach you a thing or too...they will also try and con you to go with them to hallett hehe

Again Zac welcome to BMMC and enjoy your stay!

PS: The old farts wake up tomorrow morning so check back in crazy and OSU alum here myself! GO POKES!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by OSUALUM78 2/9/2009, 1:51 am

Grabber07' wrote:That would be me who spotted you Zac welcome Saw your car at target and it caught my eye. Very nice ride you have!

Looks like you've put a lot of money and work into your ride...very respectable! cheers

We are a great group of guys/gals here mostly from the Tulsa and surrounding areas....Have a lot of events and get togethers scheduled so prepare yourself hehe.

We all have a common interest "mustangs" that brought us together, seeing you have a very nice ride that you take care of, Im sure your going to fit in just perfect.

Track days will start to be scheduled soon...Have you run her down the track yet? Seems like you have a lot of suspension planned for the future...are you a road course goo roo? If so we have some resident road coursers here that can teach you a thing or too...they will also try and con you to go with them to hallett hehe

PS: The old farts wake up tomorrow morning so check back in crazy

You're the culprit? hammer

I am sure my wife doesn't thank you as I already spend enough time on the mach1registry forum

But thank you. Most locals that have Machs aren't interested in GTG's. I usually have to travel to OKC to hang with Machs. So knowing some other Stangers locally never can hurt

Not down the track yet. Will soon though. Once mods are on and dyno tune is done.

My future plans are based on appearance really. Not an AutoXer nor do I have interest in it; nor will be a full time dragger. Just occasional runs done TRP. Mainly will be a weekend warrior. Right now she is my DD.

Trying to her ready for Mid-America (haven't been in it since 06) and a few other small town shows (Sallisaw and Ft. Gibson: gotta beat my father-in-law's 69 Slomaro) (yeah, it not really slow. It's an 1/8th dragger = BEAST!)
OSUALUM78
OSUALUM78
BMMC Junkie

Back to top Go down

Post by OSUALUM78 2/9/2009, 1:52 am

Hosting pics to post up. Give me a few min to get done bigbeer
OSUALUM78
OSUALUM78
BMMC Junkie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/9/2009, 1:55 am

Heres what you've over the last year or so.....This video should catch you up! bigbeer

Back to top Go down

Post by OSUALUM78 2/9/2009, 2:00 am

(below = before some of my current mods)
New to this forum Cleanmach13smallnr9

New to this forum Shakeriu5

New to this forum Stealthyposterjz0

(below = done on a closed track)
New to this forum 130mph071705ur2

I got lots more pics STFU STFU STFU
OSUALUM78
OSUALUM78
BMMC Junkie

Back to top Go down

Post by OSUALUM78 2/9/2009, 2:04 am

OSUALUM78
OSUALUM78
BMMC Junkie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/9/2009, 2:10 am

OSUALUM78 wrote:
Grabber07' wrote:That would be me who spotted you Zac welcome Saw your car at target and it caught my eye. Very nice ride you have!

PS: The old farts wake up tomorrow morning so check back in crazy

You're the culprit? hammer

I am sure my wife doesn't thank you as I already spend enough time on the mach1registry forum

But thank you. Most locals that have Machs aren't interested in GTG's. I usually have to travel to OKC to hang with Machs. So knowing some other Stangers locally never can hurt

Not down the track yet. Will soon though. Once mods are on and dyno tune is done.

My future plans are based on appearance really. Not an AutoXer nor do I have interest in it; nor will be a full time dragger. Just occasional runs done TRP. Mainly will be a weekend warrior. Right now she is my DD.

Trying to her ready for Mid-America (haven't been in it since 06) and a few other small town shows (Sallisaw and Ft. Gibson: gotta beat my father-in-law's 69 Slomaro) (yeah, it not really slow. It's an 1/8th dragger = BEAST!)

Yes I am culprit! Tell you wife i am sincerely sorry! Most of us on here are weekend warriors ourselves. Enjoy going down the track at TRP, car shows, and cookouts!

We too are planning for the Shelby Show this summer! Its one of our flagship events! We should have our own section blocked off if you care to join us! We are sponsored by Bob Hurley Ford so we do have our privilages applause We usually do the cruise in together, car show together, some of us enter the drag races and Hallett...others just the car show and show up for the drag races and hallett to cheer each other on. Also you can sneak a ride with another member as a passenger at hallet...it is amazing if you havent had the chance!

Also if you need any work done to the car we as a club have "Tech Days" where we install performance parts, exterior parts, bling parts, etc for members as a group...kinda make a saturday out of it usually. An excuse to drink some beer, have some laughs, and work on the cars. The usual "Manly bonding time".

Its good networking thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/9/2009, 2:16 am

Sounds great! Got to love the 4V....car has a great look to it as well. The shaker looks menacing. I myself love my shaker.....when its time for a supercharger...I dont know if I can part with her. I might just have to spend the extra cash to go with the Saleen supershaker to keep it! drool

Back to top Go down

Post by OSUALUM78 2/9/2009, 2:17 am

Grabber07' wrote:Yes I am culprit! Tell you wife i am sincerely sorry! Most of us on here are weekend warriors ourselves. Enjoy going down the track at TRP, car shows, and cookouts!

We too are planning for the Shelby Show this summer! Its one of our flagship events! We should have our own section blocked off if you care to join us! We are sponsored by Bob Hurley Ford so we do have our privilages applause We usually do the cruise in together, car show togethers, some of us enter the drag races and Hallett...others just the car show and show up for the drag races and hallett to cheer each other on. Also you can sneak a ride with another member as a passenger at hallet...it is amazing if you havent had the chance!

Also if you need any work done to the car we as a club have "Tech Days" where we install performance parts, exterior parts, bling parts, etc for members as a group...kinda make a saturday out of it usually. An excuse to drink some beer, have some laughs, and work on the cars. The usual "Manly bonding time".

Its good network thumbsup

I bought Betty from Hurley in Feb of 05

yeah, tech day would be really cool. I know too much about my Mach, but have no mechanical talent to get simple things done. Have had my caliper paint sittin forever as well as my PCV oil seperator system; although, not really a big beer drinker (only when grilling). Mostly drink vodka WTF drool
OSUALUM78
OSUALUM78
BMMC Junkie

Back to top Go down

Post by OSUALUM78 2/9/2009, 2:20 am

Grabber07' wrote:Sounds great! Got to love the 4V....car has a great look to it as well. The shaker looks menacing. I myself love my shaker.....when its time for a supercharger...I dont know if I can part with her. I might just have to spend the extra cash to go with the Saleen supershaker to keep it! drool

yeah love the 4v

4v > 3v lol!

there is one or two roots style charger systems that leave the shaker assembly in tact, though no use of the inlet from the shaker (obviously beatingdead )
OSUALUM78
OSUALUM78
BMMC Junkie

Back to top Go down

Post by OSUALUM78 2/9/2009, 2:21 am

gunna stay NA here. Maybe, just maybe do a N20 wet kit 75 or 100 shot thumbsup
OSUALUM78
OSUALUM78
BMMC Junkie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/9/2009, 2:21 am

welcome. We would love to see the car in person at the next up coming events. Good looking car.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/9/2009, 2:22 am

No worries...we have plenty of mechanically inclined individuals on the board. Acutally a couple of Ford techs that you can squeeze some imput from and a few others that have built some great cars in the past and know their stuff.

I too have black G3 caliper paint still in the garage....changed my rotors out for some Cross drilled and slotted and the breaks to HPS....but never got around to painting the brake calipers.

No problem on the beer....there are plenty of vodka drinkers on the board as well hehe...ask our club president Paul aka "absolute"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/9/2009, 2:24 am

OSUALUM78 wrote:gunna stay NA here. Maybe, just maybe do a N20 wet kit 75 or 100 shot thumbsup

You missed a dyno day at one of our club members shops near catoosa on saturday. Kid with a nitrous setup on a 2V went blowup . Kinda sad...but thats what can happen on the juice. He deffinitely probably should have been running a window switch.

Back to top Go down

Post by OSUALUM78 2/9/2009, 2:24 am

lots of S197's on here huh?

Not seeing too many SN95's or foxes on here idunno
OSUALUM78
OSUALUM78
BMMC Junkie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/9/2009, 2:26 am

OSUALUM78 wrote:
Grabber07' wrote:Sounds great! Got to love the 4V....car has a great look to it as well. The shaker looks menacing. I myself love my shaker.....when its time for a supercharger...I dont know if I can part with her. I might just have to spend the extra cash to go with the Saleen supershaker to keep it! drool

yeah love the 4v

4v > 3v lol!

there is one or two roots style charger systems that leave the shaker assembly in tact, though no use of the inlet from the shaker (obviously beatingdead )

Well then in this respect 3V > 4V hehe Saleen has developed a Twin Screw system which encorporates shaker and is fully functional applause Yes...be jealous Poke

Back to top Go down

Post by OSUALUM78 2/9/2009, 2:27 am

05SatinGT wrote:welcome. We would love to see the car in person at the next up coming events. Good looking car.

thx

sure

I work retail so my scheduling avail is crap most of the time

where do yall gtg most of the time?

when there was active (local) Machers in my other "informal" club (OK Shakers), we used to gtg on brookside at weber's
OSUALUM78
OSUALUM78
BMMC Junkie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/9/2009, 2:30 am

OSUALUM78 wrote:lots of S197's on here huh?

Not seeing too many SN95's or foxes on here idunno

Club originally started out as just S197. But we had a lot of interest from the SN95 and Foxes so we opened it up. Seeing as most of us have owned fox's and SN95s (and love them) it was an easy decision.

Club has grown very fast since we opened it up....growing faster than we can keep up. But thats a good thing. cheers

I have personally owned:

1989 LX
1985 GT
1994 GT
2006 GT
2007 GT

And loved each and every one of them worthy

Back to top Go down

Post by OSUALUM78 2/9/2009, 2:32 am

Grabber07' wrote:You missed a dyno day at one of our club members shops near catoosa on saturday. Kid with a nitrous setup on a 2V went blowup . Kinda sad...but thats what can happen on the juice. He deffinitely probably should have been running a window switch.

will definitely do window and WOT switch as well as purge, heater, opener, etc. The whole sha-bang. Factory motor will really only handle 75-100 shot safely from what I've read from the mach forum
OSUALUM78
OSUALUM78
BMMC Junkie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/9/2009, 2:35 am

OSUALUM78 wrote:
05SatinGT wrote:welcome. We would love to see the car in person at the next up coming events. Good looking car.

thx

sure

I work retail so my scheduling avail is crap most of the time

where do yall gtg most of the time?

when there was active (local) Machers in my other "informal" club (OK Shakers), we used to gtg on brookside at weber's

We have meets...nothing set in stone on where to be on a consistant basis as a lot of individuals (such as yourself) have different work schedules.

Most weekends we have an event planned...whether it be a car show, Dyno Day, Tech Day, TRP, cookout, breakfast, etc

The schedule should be out soon as it gets warmer more and more events will start to be made known. Just pick which events fit into your schedule.

A weekly meet might not be a bad idea. I know some of us used to go to webers. Might just have to start that back up or pick a different (majority voted) place.

As to your fellow machers here in oklahoma...feel free to lead them here. We would absolutely love to have them. More 4Vs the better. Im sure the terminator guys on the board will start getting uncomfortable hehe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/9/2009, 2:37 am

we have several sn95's. They opened the club up to all but was exclusive to s197's for a while. The board wanted to enjoy all mustangs and ha e been searching and hand picking a few such as yourself to join in the fun. It's like a fraternity here. Everyone lends a hand as needed such as the overhauling project on a fox that needs to be completed soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by OSUALUM78 2/9/2009, 2:42 am

Grabber07' wrote:We have meets...nothing set in stone on where to be on a consistant basis as a lot of individuals (such as yourself) have different work schedules.

Most weekends we have an event planned...whether it be a car show, Dyno Day, Tech Day, TRP, cookout, breakfast, etc

The schedule should be out soon as it gets warmer more and more events will start to be made known. Just pick which events fit into your schedule.

A weekly meet might not be a bad idea. I know some of us used to go to webers. Might just have to start that back up or pick a different (majority voted) place.

As to your fellow machers here in oklahoma...feel free to lead them here. We would absolutely love to have them. More 4Vs the better. Im sure the few terminator guys will start get uncomfortable hehe

uncomfortable b/c of their wheel hop issues idunno lol!

at least those termi's don't get 4v envy like you s197 guys lol! applause lol!

will do on sending other Machers here. still gotta do updating on our list. most just play on the mach reg or on okdhm (not really a fan of okdhm myself)

gotta go for now. getting that stare from the wifey oops

l8r

thumbsup
OSUALUM78
OSUALUM78
BMMC Junkie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/9/2009, 2:42 am

Well Zac Im out....Jump on the forum on a daily basis...we are always on. The old farts and majority of the club will welcome you in tomorrow morning as they go to bed at "decent hours" hehe

Again welcome to the club and feel free to welcome your fellow Ok Machers here....we'd love to have them. thumbsup

Night all!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/9/2009, 2:45 am

Couldnt resist!! Your car is black and her name is betty!! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by OSUALUM78 2/9/2009, 2:46 am

Grabber07' wrote:Couldnt resist!! Your car is black and her name is betty!! lol!

yeah, got that jam on my "drag" cd I have yet not been able to properly use.

actually named her after bettie page (old school pinup model) whom had black hair
OSUALUM78
OSUALUM78
BMMC Junkie

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonard 95 2/9/2009, 7:55 am

Welcome to the board, don't listen to Jarrod to much, he yanks his steering wheel to the side when going into 2nd to make it look fast. Poke
Leonard 95
Leonard 95
BMMC Elite Post Pig
BMMC Elite Post Pig

Number of posts : 2892
Car Type : 08 GT500
First Name : David
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/9/2009, 9:38 am

Welcome, good to see another OSU Alum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/9/2009, 9:51 am

welcome

Back to top Go down

Post by BMMC1 2/9/2009, 10:35 am

Welcome! Kick back and enjoy! Nice ride!
BMMC1
BMMC1
BMMC Board Member
BMMC Board Member

Number of posts : 13771
Car Type : 2011 Shelby GT500
First Name : Paul The DILF
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content