Bold Moves Mustang Club of Tulsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» For Sale: 2009 Ford Mustang Shelby GT 500
Pioneer AVIC-D3 With Bluetooth, Ipod Cable, Remote, and East & West DVDs Empty8/18/2015, 3:30 pm by coolhandluke

» Upholsetry work - black door panel
Pioneer AVIC-D3 With Bluetooth, Ipod Cable, Remote, and East & West DVDs Empty6/16/2015, 10:20 pm by mystang2007

» 347CI Dart Iron Eagle complete engine for sale, drop in and go fast!
Pioneer AVIC-D3 With Bluetooth, Ipod Cable, Remote, and East & West DVDs Empty6/25/2014, 6:07 pm by ruger311

» 7 Quarts AMSOIL Synthetic, AMSOIL Filter, Stock Brake Pads, Misc items
Pioneer AVIC-D3 With Bluetooth, Ipod Cable, Remote, and East & West DVDs Empty4/11/2014, 1:51 pm by Corepuncher

» shelbyfest?
Pioneer AVIC-D3 With Bluetooth, Ipod Cable, Remote, and East & West DVDs Empty4/9/2014, 2:37 am by Vandy9303

» tko 600 Swap 1965 mustang
Pioneer AVIC-D3 With Bluetooth, Ipod Cable, Remote, and East & West DVDs Empty4/2/2014, 12:18 pm by tulsadrags

» WTB five or six speed transmission
Pioneer AVIC-D3 With Bluetooth, Ipod Cable, Remote, and East & West DVDs Empty3/21/2014, 10:06 am by tulsadrags

» 03 cobra chrome wheels and new tires asking 600.00
Pioneer AVIC-D3 With Bluetooth, Ipod Cable, Remote, and East & West DVDs Empty3/17/2014, 9:14 am by tulsadrags

» spring cruise
Pioneer AVIC-D3 With Bluetooth, Ipod Cable, Remote, and East & West DVDs Empty12/21/2013, 10:06 pm by Captain Chaos

» BMMC GT/CS Registry
Pioneer AVIC-D3 With Bluetooth, Ipod Cable, Remote, and East & West DVDs Empty11/26/2013, 11:00 pm by gcmustanglx

Poll
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Sponsors

Pioneer AVIC-D3 With Bluetooth, Ipod Cable, Remote, and East & West DVDs

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Pioneer AVIC-D3 With Bluetooth, Ipod Cable, Remote, and East & West DVDs Empty Pioneer AVIC-D3 With Bluetooth, Ipod Cable, Remote, and East & West DVDs

Post by Metric7 11/15/2008, 1:06 pm

This is a less than one year old very gently used AVIC-D3 unit. Read all about it here: http://www.pioneerusa.com/PUSA/Products/Navigation/In-Dash/AVIC-D3

Also comes with new Pioneer wiring harnesses, all owners and installation manuals, and a new factory microphone for the Bluetooth kit. The only thing extra you need to purchase for a factory-look install in your car is an installation kit and wiring harness for your specific vehicle. (I recommend www.crutchfield.com.) All this is yours for the great price of $400.00!! I might even help with the installation, too. PM me with any questions!

Pioneer AVIC-D3 With Bluetooth, Ipod Cable, Remote, and East & West DVDs IMG_0060
Metric7
Metric7
BMMC Veteran Member
BMMC Veteran Member

Number of posts : 2258
Car Type : Jeep. That's right, I said Jeep. Deal with it.
First Name : David
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Pioneer AVIC-D3 With Bluetooth, Ipod Cable, Remote, and East & West DVDs Empty Re: Pioneer AVIC-D3 With Bluetooth, Ipod Cable, Remote, and East & West DVDs

Post by Metric7 11/15/2008, 3:49 pm

SOLD!!!
Metric7
Metric7
BMMC Veteran Member
BMMC Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Pioneer AVIC-D3 With Bluetooth, Ipod Cable, Remote, and East & West DVDs Empty Re: Pioneer AVIC-D3 With Bluetooth, Ipod Cable, Remote, and East & West DVDs

Post by Guest 11/15/2008, 7:16 pm

NICE!!

Back to top Go down

Post by 03.sonicblue 11/15/2008, 8:40 pm

I think I will let you help with the install too thumbsup

I hope to get it installed this week sometime, just have to wait on wiring harness and mounting bracket.

Thanks again.
03.sonicblue
03.sonicblue
BMMC Board Member
BMMC Board Member

Number of posts : 5734
Car Type : 03 Mustang Cobra
First Name : Jerry
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/28/2008, 1:05 am

Damn!!! I should have joined sooner!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by 03.sonicblue 11/28/2008, 1:08 am

I'm glad you didn't, LOL.

These are nice units. Haven't got to play with it a lot yet, but so far I am very impressed.
03.sonicblue
03.sonicblue
BMMC Board Member
BMMC Board Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/28/2008, 1:14 am

have you installed it yet?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/28/2008, 1:16 am

Yes he has :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/28/2008, 1:23 am

I bet it looks good!

Back to top Go down

Post by 03.sonicblue 11/28/2008, 12:21 pm

i put it in my f150, it fits really nice in there. looks clean
03.sonicblue
03.sonicblue
BMMC Board Member
BMMC Board Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/28/2008, 7:06 pm

PICS??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/28/2008, 8:29 pm

Grabber07' wrote:PICS??

X2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/28/2008, 8:37 pm

I have pics somewhere of mine.....Ive seemed to have lost them...DOH!!

Ive got the same Pioneer Unit in my Mustang. Works great!! I get lost in Tulsa...I just press the HOME button and a wonderful woman comes on and guides me there hehe.....I get lost especially in the North Tulsa area....people start looking at my mustang....gang signs are being thrown up....I start to sweat...I get turned around and nervous....THEN PRESS HOME...she calms me down and gets me to the nearest highway hehe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/28/2008, 8:43 pm

I would like to get something like this for the truck and some monitors for the headrest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Metric7 11/28/2008, 9:33 pm

Here's a pic from when I installed AVIC-D3 in my Ridgeline and added steering wheel controls (which it didn't have from the factory). Fun project! Kinda scary removing the air bag; but I lived through it.

Pioneer AVIC-D3 With Bluetooth, Ipod Cable, Remote, and East & West DVDs IMG_0071
Metric7
Metric7
BMMC Veteran Member
BMMC Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/28/2008, 9:43 pm

groupset wrote:Here's a pic from when I installed AVIC-D3 in my Ridgeline and added steering wheel controls (which it didn't have from the factory). Fun project! Kinda scary removing the air bag; but I lived through it.

Pioneer AVIC-D3 With Bluetooth, Ipod Cable, Remote, and East & West DVDs IMG_0071

thud thud thud

Back to top Go down

Post by BMMC1 11/28/2008, 10:36 pm

Man! Why did you have to take off the steering wheel?
BMMC1
BMMC1
BMMC Board Member
BMMC Board Member

Number of posts : 13771
Car Type : 2011 Shelby GT500
First Name : Paul The DILF
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Metric7 11/28/2008, 11:54 pm

My truck is the base Ridgeline RT - I wanted the factory steering wheel controls that came with the top-of-the line RTL, so I bought the RTL wheel and hub assembly which included the audio controls mine didn't have. Had to remove the wheel in order to wire those audio controls through the cable reel assembly in the steering column. Project turned out great! (Except I can't make left turns any more...) Here's a picture of the finished product.

Pioneer AVIC-D3 With Bluetooth, Ipod Cable, Remote, and East & West DVDs IMG_0075
Metric7
Metric7
BMMC Veteran Member
BMMC Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/29/2008, 12:25 am

groupset wrote:Here's a pic from when I installed AVIC-D3 in my Ridgeline and added steering wheel controls (which it didn't have from the factory). Fun project! Kinda scary removing the air bag; but I lived through it.

mouth mouth mouth mouth mouth mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/29/2008, 12:26 am

groupset wrote: (Except I can't make left turns any more...) Here's a picture of the finished product.

Pioneer AVIC-D3 With Bluetooth, Ipod Cable, Remote, and East & West DVDs IMG_0075

You just have to plan your way home a little better! beerdrink

Back to top Go down

Post by 03.sonicblue 11/29/2008, 1:05 am

As soon as I get my truck back will post some pics of mine in my F-150. I don't have any during the process, but can help guide you through it. F-150s are easy to get apart and have a lot of room to hide the wires under the dash.
03.sonicblue
03.sonicblue
BMMC Board Member
BMMC Board Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/6/2009, 8:56 pm

03.sonicblue wrote:As soon as I get my truck back will post some pics of mine in my F-150. I don't have any during the process, but can help guide you through it. F-150s are easy to get apart and have a lot of room to hide the wires under the dash.

so where are the pics at????? beerdrink

Back to top Go down

Post by Metric7 1/6/2009, 10:54 pm

Yeah JERRY!!!
Metric7
Metric7
BMMC Veteran Member
BMMC Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/6/2009, 11:03 pm

Yeah Jerry!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by 03.sonicblue 1/6/2009, 11:12 pm

Here ya go!!

Pioneer AVIC-D3 With Bluetooth, Ipod Cable, Remote, and East & West DVDs DSCN4827Pioneer AVIC-D3 With Bluetooth, Ipod Cable, Remote, and East & West DVDs DSCN4828Pioneer AVIC-D3 With Bluetooth, Ipod Cable, Remote, and East & West DVDs DSCN4829
03.sonicblue
03.sonicblue
BMMC Board Member
BMMC Board Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Metric7 1/6/2009, 11:52 pm

applause applause That's the most beautiful installation job I've ever seen!! allhail
Metric7
Metric7
BMMC Veteran Member
BMMC Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 03.sonicblue 1/6/2009, 11:57 pm

Yeah, all in all it was a very clean install. Except for the cookie crumbs I had to clean up in the back seat from a certain Jerbear.
03.sonicblue
03.sonicblue
BMMC Board Member
BMMC Board Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Metric7 1/7/2009, 12:44 am

At least that was all you had to clean up - he was back there a long time.
Metric7
Metric7
BMMC Veteran Member
BMMC Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/7/2009, 2:01 am

my pleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/7/2009, 10:28 am

David, I called you and left a message on your phone. Need some info on some tvs!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next