Bold Moves Mustang Club of Tulsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» For Sale: 2009 Ford Mustang Shelby GT 500
EXHAUST   Excuse my dumb questions, but I am not mechanically inclined...lol Empty8/18/2015, 3:30 pm by coolhandluke

» Upholsetry work - black door panel
EXHAUST   Excuse my dumb questions, but I am not mechanically inclined...lol Empty6/16/2015, 10:20 pm by mystang2007

» 347CI Dart Iron Eagle complete engine for sale, drop in and go fast!
EXHAUST   Excuse my dumb questions, but I am not mechanically inclined...lol Empty6/25/2014, 6:07 pm by ruger311

» 7 Quarts AMSOIL Synthetic, AMSOIL Filter, Stock Brake Pads, Misc items
EXHAUST   Excuse my dumb questions, but I am not mechanically inclined...lol Empty4/11/2014, 1:51 pm by Corepuncher

» shelbyfest?
EXHAUST   Excuse my dumb questions, but I am not mechanically inclined...lol Empty4/9/2014, 2:37 am by Vandy9303

» tko 600 Swap 1965 mustang
EXHAUST   Excuse my dumb questions, but I am not mechanically inclined...lol Empty4/2/2014, 12:18 pm by tulsadrags

» WTB five or six speed transmission
EXHAUST   Excuse my dumb questions, but I am not mechanically inclined...lol Empty3/21/2014, 10:06 am by tulsadrags

» 03 cobra chrome wheels and new tires asking 600.00
EXHAUST   Excuse my dumb questions, but I am not mechanically inclined...lol Empty3/17/2014, 9:14 am by tulsadrags

» spring cruise
EXHAUST   Excuse my dumb questions, but I am not mechanically inclined...lol Empty12/21/2013, 10:06 pm by Captain Chaos

» BMMC GT/CS Registry
EXHAUST   Excuse my dumb questions, but I am not mechanically inclined...lol Empty11/26/2013, 11:00 pm by gcmustanglx

Poll
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Sponsors

EXHAUST Excuse my dumb questions, but I am not mechanically inclined...lol

5 posters

Go down

EXHAUST   Excuse my dumb questions, but I am not mechanically inclined...lol Empty Re: EXHAUST Excuse my dumb questions, but I am not mechanically inclined...lol

Post by SaleenStang 9/22/2008, 10:11 am

Ok, I ordered my cai. Got an email from JLT saying that I will have to get a custom tune for the off road H pipe as the SCT tuner does not have the adjustability to turn off the rear O2's in order to be emissions compliant. What should I do?
SaleenStang
SaleenStang
BMMC Junkie

Number of posts : 605
Car Type : '06 Saleen Mustang S281
First Name : Casi (KC)
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Back to top Go down

EXHAUST   Excuse my dumb questions, but I am not mechanically inclined...lol Empty Re: EXHAUST Excuse my dumb questions, but I am not mechanically inclined...lol

Post by 07Shelby500 9/22/2008, 10:23 am

You need to order the JLT and tuner from brenspeed. so that they can do a tune for you. Or just get the tuner from brenspeed so they can turn off your rear o2 sensors.
07Shelby500
07Shelby500
BMMC Board Member
BMMC Board Member

Number of posts : 9044
Car Type : The thing which must not be spoken of
First Name : David
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by 07Shelby500 9/22/2008, 10:24 am

If you have to you can also take your car with the tuner and hpipe over to Kurtis at archangel and let him do a custom dyno tune for you.
07Shelby500
07Shelby500
BMMC Board Member
BMMC Board Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SaleenStang 9/22/2008, 10:26 am

About how much does it cost to take it to Kurtis?
SaleenStang
SaleenStang
BMMC Junkie

Back to top Go down

Post by SaleenStang 9/22/2008, 1:02 pm

Ok, I got it straight now....i think..lol. I ordered the tuner from Brenspeed so everything will be custom tuned and have the cai and h pipe on order as well. Now it's just the wait until it gets here. smoke
SaleenStang
SaleenStang
BMMC Junkie

Back to top Go down

Post by 07Shelby500 9/22/2008, 2:02 pm

Thats the ticket! Brents tunes are pretty damn good. You will love it. Let us know when it arrives.
07Shelby500
07Shelby500
BMMC Board Member
BMMC Board Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 07_427R 9/22/2008, 5:07 pm

SaleenStang wrote:Ok, I got it straight now....i think..lol. I ordered the tuner from Brenspeed so everything will be custom tuned and have the cai and h pipe on order as well. Now it's just the wait until it gets here. smoke

Boy, when you are on a mission you mean business. Congrats on your new Saleen project. Sounds like some fun for sure!!! good

07_427R
BMMC Veteran Member
BMMC Veteran Member

Number of posts : 961
Car Type : Nothin
Registration date : 2008-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by SaleenStang 9/22/2008, 5:09 pm

I don't like to waste any time!! hehehe yahoo
SaleenStang
SaleenStang
BMMC Junkie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/22/2008, 5:50 pm

WOW Casi GREAT JOB!!! Cant wait to see the smile on your face when you start her up and take her for a spin!!! Let us know when everything arrives and we need to schedule a tech day!!

I still need to get my Hood pins on so whenevers good for you...Im there!!

Back to top Go down

Post by SaleenStang 9/22/2008, 8:41 pm

Thanks to all you guys for helpin' me out! I can't wait to get it all on my car now! I will let y'all know when everything gets here!
SaleenStang
SaleenStang
BMMC Junkie

Back to top Go down

Post by SaleenStang 9/24/2008, 8:42 pm

H-pipe and cai have arrived. Tuner from Brenspeed shipped out today!! woohoo!!! Rock
SaleenStang
SaleenStang
BMMC Junkie

Back to top Go down

Post by SaleenStang 9/24/2008, 8:44 pm

(looking at my sig pic...I need to get some better pics of my car....that one is sad but all I have)
SaleenStang
SaleenStang
BMMC Junkie

Back to top Go down

Post by 07Shelby500 9/24/2008, 8:54 pm

Wow that came fast! You gotta love that. Let us know when the tuner arrives and we'll schedule the install.
07Shelby500
07Shelby500
BMMC Board Member
BMMC Board Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/24/2008, 9:42 pm

WOW fast shipping!!! When is the tuner expected to arrive?

Back to top Go down

Post by SaleenStang 9/24/2008, 9:45 pm

Saturday I think, Monday at the latest.
SaleenStang
SaleenStang
BMMC Junkie

Back to top Go down

Post by SaleenStang 9/28/2008, 7:55 pm

All the stuff is here. Ready to put it on as soon as you guys are!
SaleenStang
SaleenStang
BMMC Junkie

Back to top Go down

Post by 07Shelby500 9/28/2008, 8:50 pm

We'll schedule a tech day asap. Paul whats your schedule like for next weekend?
07Shelby500
07Shelby500
BMMC Board Member
BMMC Board Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/28/2008, 11:00 pm

I have my dirty oil covered close on stand by awaiting a time to help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/28/2008, 11:23 pm

I need my Hood pins installed too :)

Back to top Go down

Post by KevinGT 9/29/2008, 9:30 am

I would be willing to buy something just so I could attend.
:) I always have something needing to be done but right now I am stuck watching
the paint dry. Literally I got the front Cervini bumper repainted but now I have to wait 20 days before the 3M
clear bra can be installed. I have dragged every dead skunk and possum from
here to Tulsa
with this bumper so it is due.
KevinGT
KevinGT
BMMC Regular
BMMC Regular

Number of posts : 364
Car Type : Mustang GT
First Name : Kevin
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by SaleenStang 9/29/2008, 7:27 pm

I am like a lil kid with new toys, i am ready to rip the package open and start playing...lol. Any word on a tech day?
SaleenStang
SaleenStang
BMMC Junkie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/29/2008, 11:06 pm

I hear ya Kevin...my Front spoiler is pretty low!! I scrape on anything an everything with a slight incline or decline.

As for Casi I know what you mean!!! I think this weekend is on for tech day...I will still have to check with Paul and David.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/30/2008, 1:25 am

Grabber07' wrote:I hear ya Kevin...my Front spoiler is pretty low!! I scrape on anything an everything with a slight incline or decline.

As for Casi I know what you mean!!! I think this weekend is on for tech day...I will still have to check with Paul and David.

I can attest for that. Ive scraped Grabbers on some parking curbs and will never live it down. To this day he still reminds me everytime i drive his and park it anywhere. Sorry Jarrod but were still brothers so you have to forgive me.
lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/30/2008, 1:50 am

I told him 3 times while pulling into park...justin watch out for the curb...just watch the curb it will scrape....Justin the curb....His response...I GOT IT DONT WORRY...then SCCCCRRRAAAAPPPPEEE...but the front bumper ON TOP of the curb. As he slowly backed off of it..you could here it dragging and dragging and dragging....thanks justin

Back to top Go down

Post by BMMC1 9/30/2008, 7:18 am

Twins....
BMMC1
BMMC1
BMMC Board Member
BMMC Board Member

Number of posts : 13771
Car Type : 2011 Shelby GT500
First Name : Paul The DILF
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/30/2008, 11:57 am

I remember that movie. you were in it right?
lol!

You know i love ya Paul.

In the words of Jarrod. "dont hate me, because you aint me!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down