Bold Moves Mustang Club of Tulsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» For Sale: 2009 Ford Mustang Shelby GT 500
DAVID's (Mineral Gray) WHEEL THREAD! Empty8/18/2015, 3:30 pm by coolhandluke

» Upholsetry work - black door panel
DAVID's (Mineral Gray) WHEEL THREAD! Empty6/16/2015, 10:20 pm by mystang2007

» 347CI Dart Iron Eagle complete engine for sale, drop in and go fast!
DAVID's (Mineral Gray) WHEEL THREAD! Empty6/25/2014, 6:07 pm by ruger311

» 7 Quarts AMSOIL Synthetic, AMSOIL Filter, Stock Brake Pads, Misc items
DAVID's (Mineral Gray) WHEEL THREAD! Empty4/11/2014, 1:51 pm by Corepuncher

» shelbyfest?
DAVID's (Mineral Gray) WHEEL THREAD! Empty4/9/2014, 2:37 am by Vandy9303

» tko 600 Swap 1965 mustang
DAVID's (Mineral Gray) WHEEL THREAD! Empty4/2/2014, 12:18 pm by tulsadrags

» WTB five or six speed transmission
DAVID's (Mineral Gray) WHEEL THREAD! Empty3/21/2014, 10:06 am by tulsadrags

» 03 cobra chrome wheels and new tires asking 600.00
DAVID's (Mineral Gray) WHEEL THREAD! Empty3/17/2014, 9:14 am by tulsadrags

» spring cruise
DAVID's (Mineral Gray) WHEEL THREAD! Empty12/21/2013, 10:06 pm by Captain Chaos

» BMMC GT/CS Registry
DAVID's (Mineral Gray) WHEEL THREAD! Empty11/26/2013, 11:00 pm by gcmustanglx

Poll
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Sponsors

DAVID's (Mineral Gray) WHEEL THREAD!

+7
07Shelby500
carcrazy53
fst06stg
flyboy86
Metric7
rford426
03.sonicblue
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

DAVID's (Mineral Gray) WHEEL THREAD! Empty DAVID's (Mineral Gray) WHEEL THREAD!

Post by Guest 12/2/2008, 2:54 pm

Thats it David.....when are you getting those Black Chrome FR500's on the car?? You know you want them!!! DOO ITT DOO ITT!!

lol! applause

Back to top Go down

DAVID's (Mineral Gray) WHEEL THREAD! Empty Re: DAVID's (Mineral Gray) WHEEL THREAD!

Post by Guest 12/2/2008, 2:57 pm

Yeah. Seriously David. You should DOOOO ITTT!

Back to top Go down

DAVID's (Mineral Gray) WHEEL THREAD! Empty Re: DAVID's (Mineral Gray) WHEEL THREAD!

Post by Guest 12/2/2008, 4:40 pm

do it!

Back to top Go down

Post by 03.sonicblue 12/2/2008, 5:11 pm

thumbsup Do it, do it, do it thumbsup
03.sonicblue
03.sonicblue
BMMC Board Member
BMMC Board Member

Number of posts : 5734
Car Type : 03 Mustang Cobra
First Name : Jerry
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by rford426 12/2/2008, 5:29 pm

get em
rford426
rford426
BMMC Regular
BMMC Regular

Number of posts : 446
Car Type : 2005 Mustang GT
First Name : Ryan
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Metric7 12/2/2008, 6:15 pm

Like I told Jarrod the other day... I can afford the new wheels, I just can't afford the wheels AND new artwork and furniture for the house that would follow if I got the wheels! Donations will be gladly accepted, however.
Metric7
Metric7
BMMC Veteran Member
BMMC Veteran Member

Number of posts : 2258
Car Type : Jeep. That's right, I said Jeep. Deal with it.
First Name : David
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12/2/2008, 6:23 pm

I can keep a secret if you can David!!! Like we discussed...put them on the car....see how long it takes her to notice!!! if ever mooaahahaha :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12/2/2008, 6:25 pm

Excellent plan! I like the way you think Jarrod.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12/2/2008, 6:27 pm

Joshua wrote:Excellent plan! I like the way you think Jarrod.

:biggrin: Lockitup

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12/2/2008, 6:36 pm

Keep in mind Jarrod isnt married yet. He will learn soon enough how this works.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12/2/2008, 6:49 pm

Yeah...I got my wheels!! I think I get it already! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by flyboy86 12/2/2008, 6:57 pm

These would look good :D

DAVID's (Mineral Gray) WHEEL THREAD! _MG_2676_5_4_tonemapped-2008-11--1

flyboy86
BMMC Enthusiast
BMMC Enthusiast

Number of posts : 80
First Name : Matt
Registration date : 2008-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Metric7 12/2/2008, 7:54 pm

You have my wheels, Matt - give 'em back!! hehe! Those are the ones I'm thinking of putting on my Mineral Grey - I think they'd look really good. Where did you get yours? And tell me about your KB, also - who did the install? Just to save time; why don't you loan me your car for a weekend so I can drive it and see if I really do like the wheels and SC? applause applause
Metric7
Metric7
BMMC Veteran Member
BMMC Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by flyboy86 12/2/2008, 8:07 pm

Hypercoated FR500s are a PERFECT match for mineral grey. I got mine from americanmuscle.com....but keep in mind, they're made for the SN-95, so the offset is incorrect, and they stick outside the fenders. I'm not sure that anyone makes the fr500 in hypercoated, for the s197, but I'm definitely not sure on that.

I installed the KB myself, with the help of my buddy, while going to the Air Force Academy. I did it during two weekends, and inbetween studying and doing other military stuff, lol. Really, if you know which way to turn a bolt to tighten it....you can install that thing. The instruction manual was very thick, very detailed, and had a picture for every step. I almost think a monkey could install it. No special skills required really. Just know how to solder a few wires I guess. The rest is really quite easy.

flyboy86
BMMC Enthusiast
BMMC Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Metric7 12/2/2008, 8:15 pm

Oh, they make the hypercoated FR500s for the S197s, believe me - it's taken all the self-control I can muster to not pull the trigger on them. And curse you, Jarrod, for bringing this up again!! lol! I've been giving a lot of thought to the KB, also. Perhaps we need to schedule a club tech day for this. I can tell my wife that it takes 6 of us two days to change the oil in the Mustang. Well, 5 to work on the Mustang and one to keep Jarrod supplied in cookies.
Metric7
Metric7
BMMC Veteran Member
BMMC Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 03.sonicblue 12/2/2008, 11:39 pm

groupset wrote:Oh, they make the hypercoated FR500s for the S197s, believe me - it's taken all the self-control I can muster to not pull the trigger on them. And curse you, Jarrod, for bringing this up again!! lol! I've been giving a lot of thought to the KB, also. Perhaps we need to schedule a club tech day for this. I can tell my wife that it takes 6 of us two days to change the oil in the Mustang. Well, 5 to work on the Mustang and one to keep Jarrod supplied in cookies.

If she would have been out there while we were installing the radio, and jarrod leaving cookie crumbs in my back seat, she would understand the 2 days for an oil change. lol!
03.sonicblue
03.sonicblue
BMMC Board Member
BMMC Board Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 03.sonicblue 12/2/2008, 11:42 pm

groupset wrote:Like I told Jarrod the other day... I can afford the new wheels, I just can't afford the wheels AND new artwork and furniture for the house that would follow if I got the wheels! Donations will be gladly accepted, however.

I donate my time to help polish the new wheels, does that help??

I like the black chrome a little better. It looks awesome on Matt's, but think the black chrome on the Mineral Gray would really pop, and keep the car clean and classy. But either one will look damn good on that car.
03.sonicblue
03.sonicblue
BMMC Board Member
BMMC Board Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12/2/2008, 11:45 pm

groupset wrote:Oh, they make the hypercoated FR500s for the S197s, believe me - it's taken all the self-control I can muster to not pull the trigger on them. And curse you, Jarrod, for bringing this up again!! lol! I've been giving a lot of thought to the KB, also. Perhaps we need to schedule a club tech day for this. I can tell my wife that it takes 6 of us two days to change the oil in the Mustang. Well, 5 to work on the Mustang and one to keep Jarrod supplied in cookies.

sorry for bringing this topic up David....But someone has to push you to buy some new shoes for your mustang! Oh and now you need to buy a KB for it too!!!! DO IT!! DO IT!!

Back to top Go down

Post by fst06stg 12/3/2008, 5:14 pm

Grabber07' wrote:

sorry for bringing this topic up David....But someone has to push you to buy some new shoes for your mustang! Oh and now you need to buy a KB for it too!!!! DO IT!! DO IT!!

you could always sell a kidney and anything else you may have 2 of...
fst06stg
fst06stg
Legend Lime Member

Number of posts : 2131
Car Type : 2006 Legend Lime Mustang GT
First Name : Yancey
Registration date : 2008-11-17

http://www.legendlimeregistry.com/registry/index.cgi?id=137

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12/3/2008, 5:54 pm

fst06stg wrote:
Grabber07' wrote:

you could always sell a kidney and anything else you may have 2 of...

How much for a Kidney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12/3/2008, 6:20 pm

Do it. Think the Black Chrome would look awesome. Do it, you'll only have to sleep outside for about a week or two.

Back to top Go down

Post by carcrazy53 12/3/2008, 6:26 pm

yeah,then lowering springs,x-pipe,grill,different spoiler, and KB. drool
carcrazy53
carcrazy53
BMMC Veteran Member
BMMC Veteran Member

Number of posts : 1655
Car Type : 07 mustang gt,07 corvette convertable
First Name : Tony
Registration date : 2008-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12/3/2008, 6:30 pm

Sure why not, if you are going to be in the dog house why not go ahead and get it all done in one big buy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Metric7 12/3/2008, 6:45 pm

I do like that reasoning - "honey, believe me, this is all I'm ever going to spend on the Mustang - there are no mods left to do!"
Metric7
Metric7
BMMC Veteran Member
BMMC Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by flyboy86 12/3/2008, 7:30 pm

groupset wrote:I do like that reasoning - "honey, believe me, this is all I'm ever going to spend on the Mustang - there are no mods left to do!"

there is ALWAYS another mod though

flyboy86
BMMC Enthusiast
BMMC Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by carcrazy53 12/3/2008, 7:33 pm

I'm sure she would like some of those items for christmas :club:
carcrazy53
carcrazy53
BMMC Veteran Member
BMMC Veteran Member

Number of posts : 1655
Car Type : 07 mustang gt,07 corvette convertable
First Name : Tony
Registration date : 2008-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12/3/2008, 7:55 pm

Tell her its your christmas present to your car!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by fst06stg 12/3/2008, 8:04 pm

you could always go with the old "investment" trick...
fst06stg
fst06stg
Legend Lime Member

Number of posts : 2131
Car Type : 2006 Legend Lime Mustang GT
First Name : Yancey
Registration date : 2008-11-17

http://www.legendlimeregistry.com/registry/index.cgi?id=137

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12/9/2008, 11:23 am

David!! Get your wheels!!! Black Chrome needs to be on that car by christmas!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12/9/2008, 4:15 pm

DAVID wheels NOW

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next