Bold Moves Mustang Club of Tulsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» For Sale: 2009 Ford Mustang Shelby GT 500
Open letter to the guy in the Saleen that blew my fn doors off last night  Empty8/18/2015, 3:30 pm by coolhandluke

» Upholsetry work - black door panel
Open letter to the guy in the Saleen that blew my fn doors off last night  Empty6/16/2015, 10:20 pm by mystang2007

» 347CI Dart Iron Eagle complete engine for sale, drop in and go fast!
Open letter to the guy in the Saleen that blew my fn doors off last night  Empty6/25/2014, 6:07 pm by ruger311

» 7 Quarts AMSOIL Synthetic, AMSOIL Filter, Stock Brake Pads, Misc items
Open letter to the guy in the Saleen that blew my fn doors off last night  Empty4/11/2014, 1:51 pm by Corepuncher

» shelbyfest?
Open letter to the guy in the Saleen that blew my fn doors off last night  Empty4/9/2014, 2:37 am by Vandy9303

» tko 600 Swap 1965 mustang
Open letter to the guy in the Saleen that blew my fn doors off last night  Empty4/2/2014, 12:18 pm by tulsadrags

» WTB five or six speed transmission
Open letter to the guy in the Saleen that blew my fn doors off last night  Empty3/21/2014, 10:06 am by tulsadrags

» 03 cobra chrome wheels and new tires asking 600.00
Open letter to the guy in the Saleen that blew my fn doors off last night  Empty3/17/2014, 9:14 am by tulsadrags

» spring cruise
Open letter to the guy in the Saleen that blew my fn doors off last night  Empty12/21/2013, 10:06 pm by Captain Chaos

» BMMC GT/CS Registry
Open letter to the guy in the Saleen that blew my fn doors off last night  Empty11/26/2013, 11:00 pm by gcmustanglx

Poll
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Sponsors

Open letter to the guy in the Saleen that blew my fn doors off last night

3 posters

Go down

Open letter to the guy in the Saleen that blew my fn doors off last night  Empty Open letter to the guy in the Saleen that blew my fn doors off last night

Post by Shelby10' 11/9/2010, 1:54 am

THIS OPEN LETTER NEVER GETS OLD!!!! haha I had to revive it lol!

Dear obviously better than me guy,

Are you happy? Feel good? Was it fun?
Do you even know what you did? Let me paint a picture for you. Here I am, 1st day out in 2 weeks due to me being sick with the flu and bronchitis that my ugly niece gave me during an unwanted and unexpected visit by my loser brother, gorliila-ish wife and snot nose kids.
So there I am, driving down the on ramp about to merge when I spot you. Beautiful Black new Saleen, shining in the lights of cars around you, cruising at a sane speed.
Now to myself I think, woah.. I want to get up next to you, give you a wave and a nod of admiration. But then I think hey! Heres a great chance to show my GF what Saleen looks like, potentially softening the blow if I ever say: Imma spend 2 grand on some saleen body parts.

So I slowly roll up next to you and what do you do? You take off like someone lit a bottle rocket up a cats ass. Now normally I would take off after you knowing my stock GT wouldn't match, but in this case it was so bad that the wake of your car sucked my manhood with you.
You see, I just bought this car after hyping it up to my girl as a very fast and powerful ride. As you were becoming a dot on the horizon, the look on my girls face told the story. As I feebly tried to explain that that car is special, and the driver spent untold thousands on it, I realized she couldn't hear me as your exhaust was so loud that my voice was reduced to that of a child's after he got caught steeling candy.

The rest of the ride to the Thai Food restaurant was silent. And to be honest, I got the shits after that. I'm not blaming that part on you, but still. Bad night.

So heres the deal. Think of the small guy next to you when you decide to put your holier than thou foot on your golden Saleen pedal....and wipple should send you a thank you letter, cuz Im buying one this week!

Scot

Ps I have attached a pic of my gf, in case you want to stab me in the neck and take her tooŚ

Shelby10'
Shelby10'
BMMC Board Member
BMMC Board Member

Number of posts : 3610
Car Type : 2010 Shelby GT500
First Name : Jarrod
Registration date : 2010-11-04

Back to top Go down

Open letter to the guy in the Saleen that blew my fn doors off last night  Empty Re: Open letter to the guy in the Saleen that blew my fn doors off last night

Post by 07Shelby500 11/9/2010, 8:24 am

Haha. Haven't read that one in a while. Funny stuff.
07Shelby500
07Shelby500
BMMC Board Member
BMMC Board Member

Number of posts : 9044
Car Type : The thing which must not be spoken of
First Name : David
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Open letter to the guy in the Saleen that blew my fn doors off last night  Empty Re: Open letter to the guy in the Saleen that blew my fn doors off last night

Post by 08STALLION 11/9/2010, 9:35 am

That's awesome. "holier than thou foot on your golden Saleen pedal"
08STALLION
08STALLION
BMMC Post Pig
BMMC Post Pig

Number of posts : 1283
Car Type : 2008 black black black black black black
First Name : Jimmy & Robin
Registration date : 2009-05-09

http://[IMG]https://i585.photobucket.com/albums/ss292/08stallion/

Back to top Go down

Post by 07Shelby500 11/9/2010, 9:31 pm

I like the "Dear, obviously better than me guy" opening. Haha!
07Shelby500
07Shelby500
BMMC Board Member
BMMC Board Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby10' 11/9/2010, 9:52 pm

I like these two quotes

"but in this case it was so bad that the wake of your car sucked my manhood with you."

"Ps I have attached a pic of my gf, in case you want to stab me in the neck and take her tooŚ'
Shelby10'
Shelby10'
BMMC Board Member
BMMC Board Member

Number of posts : 3610
Car Type : 2010 Shelby GT500
First Name : Jarrod
Registration date : 2010-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by 07Shelby500 11/10/2010, 12:57 am

Haha!
07Shelby500
07Shelby500
BMMC Board Member
BMMC Board Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down