Bold Moves Mustang Club of Tulsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» For Sale: 2009 Ford Mustang Shelby GT 500
exbf is stalking me...may need a restraining order Empty8/18/2015, 3:30 pm by coolhandluke

» Upholsetry work - black door panel
exbf is stalking me...may need a restraining order Empty6/16/2015, 10:20 pm by mystang2007

» 347CI Dart Iron Eagle complete engine for sale, drop in and go fast!
exbf is stalking me...may need a restraining order Empty6/25/2014, 6:07 pm by ruger311

» 7 Quarts AMSOIL Synthetic, AMSOIL Filter, Stock Brake Pads, Misc items
exbf is stalking me...may need a restraining order Empty4/11/2014, 1:51 pm by Corepuncher

» shelbyfest?
exbf is stalking me...may need a restraining order Empty4/9/2014, 2:37 am by Vandy9303

» tko 600 Swap 1965 mustang
exbf is stalking me...may need a restraining order Empty4/2/2014, 12:18 pm by tulsadrags

» WTB five or six speed transmission
exbf is stalking me...may need a restraining order Empty3/21/2014, 10:06 am by tulsadrags

» 03 cobra chrome wheels and new tires asking 600.00
exbf is stalking me...may need a restraining order Empty3/17/2014, 9:14 am by tulsadrags

» spring cruise
exbf is stalking me...may need a restraining order Empty12/21/2013, 10:06 pm by Captain Chaos

» BMMC GT/CS Registry
exbf is stalking me...may need a restraining order Empty11/26/2013, 11:00 pm by gcmustanglx

Poll
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Sponsors

exbf is stalking me...may need a restraining order

+9
Metric7
BMMC1
07Shelby500
KevinGT
carcrazy53
FASTFOX
03.sonicblue
ARMORINE
MustangFanatic07
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

exbf is stalking me...may need a restraining order Empty exbf is stalking me...may need a restraining order

Post by MustangFanatic07 4/4/2009, 10:30 am

So last night i went to the Gaucho with my bf, awesome all you can eat brazillian steak out place...very romantic, an i guess i got drunk off of 2 island iced teas, if being extremely dizzy is what you call drunk i guess *im a lightweight*

After dinner i had to go straight to school "drunk"
Class was over 2 hours later, bf picked me up...we went to go wash the car and on the way there we see this grand am behind us tail gating my car and driving like a jack ass...well i was getting pissed off at the driver so i stick my head out the window an flip him off a couple times, and as the doush drove by me i gave him the finger an said "**** YOU!!"

so my bf pulls into the car wash place and a few seconds later we see the same car pull in the vacum cleaner spots and he gets out of his car an gets something in his trunk, im like, Cory lets go to a different spot he's makin me nervous. So we go an pull to a different spot, an that grand am drives by us an i look at the driver an it was my ex Matt.....my stomach jus dropped at that moment.

right now im a lil worried about what he's capable of cause this dude has bipolar disorder an aparently he's still not over me.

**** a couple months ago he drove all the way up to my work..."from tulsa to Owasso" and than left.
MustangFanatic07
MustangFanatic07
BMMC Elite Post Pig
BMMC Elite Post Pig

Number of posts : 2549
Car Type : 2008 Manual Mustang GT
First Name : Amanda
Registration date : 2008-09-22

Back to top Go down

exbf is stalking me...may need a restraining order Empty Re: exbf is stalking me...may need a restraining order

Post by ARMORINE 4/4/2009, 11:55 am

you have my number, i dont know carate(ok i do but thats a secret!) ido however know CARAZY!

anyways if he continues to give you problems we can get you a restraining order against him easy. i know a few people. whatch your back and dont go ANY WHERE alone. any time you see him record the date time and place. if you see him again then let us know immediatly. i would suggest geting a wapon for the house and consider getting your CCL(its worth it)

i suggest a shotgun for the house. mossberg makes some good but cheap weapons, alternativly i would suggest a saiga 12 gauge theyr REALLY cheap and extremly effective. i have one, i love it.

you should contact local law enforcment so they have record of the incident. let your friends and family know. this provides backing for a restraint or future legal action(or possible enforcement of a restraining order) the more ppl know the better.

i would go ahead and contact your lawyer for legal advice. we'll give you as much advice as we can.

dont wait for something to happen before you make some kind of response. these things can spiral out of control easily.

i think that covers pretty much all the bases. if any one else has any advice post up.

cheers beerdrink
ARMORINE
ARMORINE
Paul's 2 Star Atta-Boy Award!
Paul's 2 Star Atta-Boy Award!

Number of posts : 3701
Car Type : Shelby GT
First Name : Jared
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

exbf is stalking me...may need a restraining order Empty Re: exbf is stalking me...may need a restraining order

Post by 03.sonicblue 4/4/2009, 12:56 pm

If you have any problems and feel threatened in any way do not hesitate to call the police. They can respond in minutes if there is a problem and that is there underlying job, keeping people safe. Call police first, then call us!!
03.sonicblue
03.sonicblue
BMMC Board Member
BMMC Board Member

Number of posts : 5734
Car Type : 03 Mustang Cobra
First Name : Jerry
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by FASTFOX 4/4/2009, 1:44 pm

file a restraining order.

FASTFOX
BMMC Enthusiast
BMMC Enthusiast

Number of posts : 82
Car Type : 93 cobra
First Name : mike
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/4/2009, 2:07 pm

does he know you got a new mustang? Did he know it was you in the car when he was tailgating? If so. Restraining order

Back to top Go down

Post by 03.sonicblue 4/4/2009, 7:03 pm

05SatinGT wrote:does he know you got a new mustang? Did he know it was you in the car when he was tailgating? If so. Restraining order

Theres not much difference between this one and the old one. Most of the difference are the wheels and drivetrain. Blond chick, red Mustang... I think he could figure it out pretty quick lol!
03.sonicblue
03.sonicblue
BMMC Board Member
BMMC Board Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MustangFanatic07 4/4/2009, 8:34 pm

yeah he knows i own a GT now, he's seen me in my car before
MustangFanatic07
MustangFanatic07
BMMC Elite Post Pig
BMMC Elite Post Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by carcrazy53 4/4/2009, 9:03 pm

Say the word,and poof,he's fish chum.
i'm just say'n shifty
carcrazy53
carcrazy53
BMMC Veteran Member
BMMC Veteran Member

Number of posts : 1655
Car Type : 07 mustang gt,07 corvette convertable
First Name : Tony
Registration date : 2008-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by KevinGT 4/4/2009, 9:23 pm

Based on this one event I dont think you would get a restraining order. I am sure his story would be that he was driving down the road and this crazy red head stuck her head out and starting flipping him off and then followed him to the car wash.

If you are drunk dont even bother calling but if sober then you should call the Police every time. I would tell them that you are building a history of abuse with this stalker and need the event documented. A restraining order is serious business and shows on a persons record if the judge rules against them.
KevinGT
KevinGT
BMMC Regular
BMMC Regular

Number of posts : 364
Car Type : Mustang GT
First Name : Kevin
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by 07Shelby500 4/5/2009, 8:35 am

Be careful. Watch everything. Tell your new BF to do the same. You never know what some nut ball is capable of. If it escalates get the restraining order. Although this is just a piece of paper and if the guy is really nuts wont stop him from causing you trouble.
07Shelby500
07Shelby500
BMMC Board Member
BMMC Board Member

Number of posts : 9044
Car Type : The thing which must not be spoken of
First Name : David
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/5/2009, 1:35 pm

As others have said....record the vent...start making a case. Never go anywhere non-public alone..especially at night. consider getting a stun gun...they are cheap about $30....they send an electricle current which really hurts haha. MACE or PEPPER SPRAY would be my first choice....get some asap...just in case.

Always know where you are. If you must call the police...be able to tell them your exact location...in the heat of the moment...adrenaline pumping...its easy to get dissorientated.

A piece of paper (restraining order) wont keep him from harming you. so be careful.

build you case....report it to the police....and finally if it persists...get a restraining order.

Back to top Go down

Post by MustangFanatic07 4/5/2009, 3:15 pm

This happend over at the car wash by Jerrys apartment btw on memorial
MustangFanatic07
MustangFanatic07
BMMC Elite Post Pig
BMMC Elite Post Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/5/2009, 4:20 pm

Next time call Jerry

Back to top Go down

Post by 03.sonicblue 4/5/2009, 8:58 pm

I don't like that car wash at night. The rice a roni patrol hangs out there and I get tired of them racing up and down memorial and through the car wash. I can't wait to move.
03.sonicblue
03.sonicblue
BMMC Board Member
BMMC Board Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BMMC1 4/6/2009, 9:25 am

David C. might be able to jump in here... but I believe you must have proof that the individual has displayed threating behavior in order to file a restraining order. Most people think you can just go down and file, and that's not the case. So... facts (video, phone records, etc) are your friend.
BMMC1
BMMC1
BMMC Board Member
BMMC Board Member

Number of posts : 13771
Car Type : 2011 Shelby GT500
First Name : Paul The DILF
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Metric7 4/6/2009, 11:11 am

Paulie's correct - there must be clear proof of stalking, harrassment, or threats before a judge will issue a restraining order against someone. (As it should be, to protect the innocent from having restraining orders on their record.) Best thing to do is (as others have suggested) keep notes on when and where your ex-bf shows up around you or contacts you, and if you're ever at all concerned about your safety when he's around call 911 immediately - never confront him or try to resolve the situation yourself.
Metric7
Metric7
BMMC Veteran Member
BMMC Veteran Member

Number of posts : 2258
Car Type : Jeep. That's right, I said Jeep. Deal with it.
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/6/2009, 12:15 pm

groupset wrote:Paulie's correct - there must be clear proof of stalking, harrassment, or threats before a judge will issue a restraining order against someone. (As it should be, to protect the innocent from having restraining orders on their record.) Best thing to do is (as others have suggested) keep notes on when and where your ex-bf shows up around you or contacts you, and if you're ever at all concerned about your safety when he's around call 911 immediately - never confront him or try to resolve the situation yourself.

Im with David here. If he confronts you somewhere just walk away and if he follows you then call the police. He will get the hint that every time he comes near you, you call the police and hopefully will stop bothering you in the fear you will call them again.

Oh and side note. Choose your boyfriends wisely. Just because they have tats and bikes doesnt mean they will be all that fun when you break up with them. Sometimes the ordinary good guy will be the one you want.

Oh i just got a visual of a biker chick ewwwww. lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/6/2009, 1:53 pm

Do you have a camera? or Camera phone? You could take pictures of him contacting you or harrasing you. Will hold up better when he swears he wasnt there and you show the pics assuring the judge hes lieing. He loses all credibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/6/2009, 1:54 pm

Also if you finally do take him to court for a restraining order and he doesnt show up...the judge automatically rules in favor of you and you are granted the piece of paper...and he has to pay court costs.

Back to top Go down

Post by BMMC1 4/6/2009, 3:36 pm

Jarrod's right. He's had hundreds filed on him...
BMMC1
BMMC1
BMMC Board Member
BMMC Board Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/6/2009, 3:39 pm

Thousands

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonard 95 4/6/2009, 3:49 pm

Grabber07' wrote:Thousands

Jerbear da stalker! lonely
Leonard 95
Leonard 95
BMMC Elite Post Pig
BMMC Elite Post Pig

Number of posts : 2892
Car Type : 08 GT500
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post by BMMC1 4/6/2009, 3:51 pm

Here we go... 3...2...1! And the thread goes off topic!
BMMC1
BMMC1
BMMC Board Member
BMMC Board Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonard 95 4/6/2009, 4:07 pm

2006GT wrote:Here we go... 3...2...1! And the thread goes off topic!

Hey, give us credit, this one lasted almost 4 days without getting off topic, thats pretty damn good. Here, I will help, Dein car will still run 13's with 405 rwhp! applause
Leonard 95
Leonard 95
BMMC Elite Post Pig
BMMC Elite Post Pig

Number of posts : 2892
Car Type : 08 GT500
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post by 03.sonicblue 4/6/2009, 4:17 pm

Leonard 95 wrote:
2006GT wrote:Here we go... 3...2...1! And the thread goes off topic!

Hey, give us credit, this one lasted almost 4 days without getting off topic, thats pretty damn good. Here, I will help, Dein car will still run 13's with 405 rwhp! applause

I think it is the first thread to make it to the second page without getting hijaced, a new record.
03.sonicblue
03.sonicblue
BMMC Board Member
BMMC Board Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MustangFanatic07 4/6/2009, 5:28 pm

do i get a prize for creating this thread :)
MustangFanatic07
MustangFanatic07
BMMC Elite Post Pig
BMMC Elite Post Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by BMMC1 4/6/2009, 5:36 pm

I'd give you 2 BMMC Bonus Challenge Points IF you were a member.
BMMC1
BMMC1
BMMC Board Member
BMMC Board Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/6/2009, 5:39 pm

Yes!!!! A Restraining Order!!!! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by 07Shelby500 4/6/2009, 5:39 pm

Oh snap!
07Shelby500
07Shelby500
BMMC Board Member
BMMC Board Member

Number of posts : 9044
Car Type : The thing which must not be spoken of
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/6/2009, 5:46 pm

So are you going to get pepper spray or mace?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next