Bold Moves Mustang Club of Tulsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» For Sale: 2009 Ford Mustang Shelby GT 500
For those who were interested in BMMC dash, radiator shoud, or fuse box plaques... Empty8/18/2015, 3:30 pm by coolhandluke

» Upholsetry work - black door panel
For those who were interested in BMMC dash, radiator shoud, or fuse box plaques... Empty6/16/2015, 10:20 pm by mystang2007

» 347CI Dart Iron Eagle complete engine for sale, drop in and go fast!
For those who were interested in BMMC dash, radiator shoud, or fuse box plaques... Empty6/25/2014, 6:07 pm by ruger311

» 7 Quarts AMSOIL Synthetic, AMSOIL Filter, Stock Brake Pads, Misc items
For those who were interested in BMMC dash, radiator shoud, or fuse box plaques... Empty4/11/2014, 1:51 pm by Corepuncher

» shelbyfest?
For those who were interested in BMMC dash, radiator shoud, or fuse box plaques... Empty4/9/2014, 2:37 am by Vandy9303

» tko 600 Swap 1965 mustang
For those who were interested in BMMC dash, radiator shoud, or fuse box plaques... Empty4/2/2014, 12:18 pm by tulsadrags

» WTB five or six speed transmission
For those who were interested in BMMC dash, radiator shoud, or fuse box plaques... Empty3/21/2014, 10:06 am by tulsadrags

» 03 cobra chrome wheels and new tires asking 600.00
For those who were interested in BMMC dash, radiator shoud, or fuse box plaques... Empty3/17/2014, 9:14 am by tulsadrags

» spring cruise
For those who were interested in BMMC dash, radiator shoud, or fuse box plaques... Empty12/21/2013, 10:06 pm by Captain Chaos

» BMMC GT/CS Registry
For those who were interested in BMMC dash, radiator shoud, or fuse box plaques... Empty11/26/2013, 11:00 pm by gcmustanglx

Poll
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Sponsors

For those who were interested in BMMC dash, radiator shoud, or fuse box plaques...

+2
BMMC1
coolhandluke
6 posters

Go down

For those who were interested in BMMC dash, radiator shoud, or fuse box plaques... Empty For those who were interested in BMMC dash, radiator shoud, or fuse box plaques...

Post by coolhandluke 2/23/2009, 12:52 pm

This is the email that I received from Wes at Wicked Customs:

Lucas, I am back from Florida now and just looked at the logos for the Mustang club. I can do those easy enough. Feel free to give out my e-mail address to these guys and they can contact me directly about how they want to handle this. Thanks again for the reference, I really do appreciate it.

Wes

For those who are interested you can reach Wes via email at JWGaydos@aol.com .
coolhandluke
coolhandluke
BMMC Enthusiast
BMMC Enthusiast

Number of posts : 146
Car Type : 2006 Mustang GT
First Name : Lucas
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Back to top Go down

For those who were interested in BMMC dash, radiator shoud, or fuse box plaques... Empty Re: For those who were interested in BMMC dash, radiator shoud, or fuse box plaques...

Post by BMMC1 2/23/2009, 12:57 pm

Sweet! Thanks Lucas.

I also would like a standard layout and then customize it with the owners name and number. Brian can you do some mock ups?

(Sorry, I'm a picky ass when it comes to the BMMC logos and the branding of the club.)

We could get an order sheet going...

I'll contact Wes and see what we can do and get the ball rolling.

Thanks again Lucas!
BMMC1
BMMC1
BMMC Board Member
BMMC Board Member

Number of posts : 13771
Car Type : 2011 Shelby GT500
First Name : Paul The DILF
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Back to top Go down

For those who were interested in BMMC dash, radiator shoud, or fuse box plaques... Empty Re: For those who were interested in BMMC dash, radiator shoud, or fuse box plaques...

Post by Guest 2/23/2009, 12:58 pm

How much coin?

Back to top Go down

Post by MrClark 2/23/2009, 12:58 pm

PM me a list or tell me where I can find the member numbers
MrClark
MrClark
RESIDENT CLUB ARTIST
RESIDENT CLUB ARTIST

Number of posts : 1495
Car Type : 2005 jee tee
First Name : Kirby
Registration date : 2008-08-27

http://www.chucknorrisfacts.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/23/2009, 12:58 pm

Post that mock up when you get it!! Im interested

Back to top Go down

Post by coolhandluke 2/23/2009, 2:03 pm

No problem guys.

Paul...I totally agree. If you can have Mr. Clark or someone else that has good Photoshop talent come up with the basic template to email to Wes, that would really help him out. Also, if you guys are looking to use a specific font, make sure to tell Wes and he can download it for free. cheers
coolhandluke
coolhandluke
BMMC Enthusiast
BMMC Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by coolhandluke 2/23/2009, 2:05 pm

05SatinGT wrote:How much coin?

The pricing that applied to me was...

$30 shipped for dash plaque, radiator shoud plaque, or fuse box cover.
$45 shipped for combo of any two items above.

You guys may be able to get a discount for multiple orders. Just ask Wes for pricing when you email him the template and info.
coolhandluke
coolhandluke
BMMC Enthusiast
BMMC Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/23/2009, 2:09 pm

Think the dash plaque woul dbe real nice. Can put me down for one of those!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/23/2009, 3:24 pm

I would need to see the final product.

Back to top Go down

Post by BMMC1 2/23/2009, 3:49 pm

05SatinGT wrote:I would need to see the final product.

I talked to your boss. She said no anyways.
BMMC1
BMMC1
BMMC Board Member
BMMC Board Member

Number of posts : 13771
Car Type : 2011 Shelby GT500
First Name : Paul The DILF
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/23/2009, 3:57 pm

You got the bottom bunk for that comment paul.
lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by 07Shelby500 2/23/2009, 5:16 pm

I'm down
07Shelby500
07Shelby500
BMMC Board Member
BMMC Board Member

Number of posts : 9044
Car Type : The thing which must not be spoken of
First Name : David
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by ARMORINE 2/24/2009, 11:16 am

i would like a radiator shroud! iw wanna see them first!
ARMORINE
ARMORINE
Paul's 2 Star Atta-Boy Award!
Paul's 2 Star Atta-Boy Award!

Number of posts : 3701
Car Type : Shelby GT
First Name : Jared
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/24/2009, 11:26 am

Im down most likely

Back to top Go down

Post by Dein 2/26/2009, 1:00 am

Can I get one for the Edge that says..... My other Car is a Roush... hahahaha

Dein
Gold Member
Gold Member

Number of posts : 1582
Car Type : 2003 Cobra
First Name : Dein
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by coolhandluke 2/26/2009, 10:49 am

Anyone working on a template? I want to see what the plaques are going to look like.
coolhandluke
coolhandluke
BMMC Enthusiast
BMMC Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2/26/2009, 11:18 am

coolhandluke wrote:Anyone working on a template? I want to see what the plaques are going to look like.

werd

Back to top Go down

Post by MrClark 2/26/2009, 12:23 pm

alright alright...... geez
MrClark
MrClark
RESIDENT CLUB ARTIST
RESIDENT CLUB ARTIST

Number of posts : 1495
Car Type : 2005 jee tee
First Name : Kirby
Registration date : 2008-08-27

http://www.chucknorrisfacts.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down