Bold Moves Mustang Club of Tulsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» For Sale: 2009 Ford Mustang Shelby GT 500
2nd ATTEMPT TO BUY WHEELS....NEED YOUR HELP Empty8/18/2015, 3:30 pm by coolhandluke

» Upholsetry work - black door panel
2nd ATTEMPT TO BUY WHEELS....NEED YOUR HELP Empty6/16/2015, 10:20 pm by mystang2007

» 347CI Dart Iron Eagle complete engine for sale, drop in and go fast!
2nd ATTEMPT TO BUY WHEELS....NEED YOUR HELP Empty6/25/2014, 6:07 pm by ruger311

» 7 Quarts AMSOIL Synthetic, AMSOIL Filter, Stock Brake Pads, Misc items
2nd ATTEMPT TO BUY WHEELS....NEED YOUR HELP Empty4/11/2014, 1:51 pm by Corepuncher

» shelbyfest?
2nd ATTEMPT TO BUY WHEELS....NEED YOUR HELP Empty4/9/2014, 2:37 am by Vandy9303

» tko 600 Swap 1965 mustang
2nd ATTEMPT TO BUY WHEELS....NEED YOUR HELP Empty4/2/2014, 12:18 pm by tulsadrags

» WTB five or six speed transmission
2nd ATTEMPT TO BUY WHEELS....NEED YOUR HELP Empty3/21/2014, 10:06 am by tulsadrags

» 03 cobra chrome wheels and new tires asking 600.00
2nd ATTEMPT TO BUY WHEELS....NEED YOUR HELP Empty3/17/2014, 9:14 am by tulsadrags

» spring cruise
2nd ATTEMPT TO BUY WHEELS....NEED YOUR HELP Empty12/21/2013, 10:06 pm by Captain Chaos

» BMMC GT/CS Registry
2nd ATTEMPT TO BUY WHEELS....NEED YOUR HELP Empty11/26/2013, 11:00 pm by gcmustanglx

Poll
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Sponsors

2nd ATTEMPT TO BUY WHEELS....NEED YOUR HELP

+5
1bad00gt
2006KBGT
07Shelby500
carcrazy53
BMMC1
9 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

2nd ATTEMPT TO BUY WHEELS....NEED YOUR HELP Empty 2nd ATTEMPT TO BUY WHEELS....NEED YOUR HELP

Post by Guest 4/24/2008, 5:24 pm

Ok guys well it looks like www.customwheelsdirect.com screwed up my order. They sent me ANTRHOCITE Redline wheels instead of BLACK...I refused them at the shipping place and called Customwheelsdirect. Don couldnt believe they got the order wrong...I think they looked up the wrong item number when he shipped them.

Well just like the previous situation they do not have any 18X10s with the offset I need in stock. Said its probably going to be a couple of months before they get any in. I sent an email to Customwheels and asked for a full refund. We'll see if they do me right and give me the refund. So basically Im screwed now for the Mid America Shelby Show if I decide to still go with these wheels. (not enough time to get them in)

SO IM ON THE LOOKOUT FOR A DIFFERENT WHEEL!! BACK TO SQUARE 1.

LOOKING for suggestions on another wheel I should go after. What would look good on my car? Lets here it club memebers...help me out.

Back to top Go down

2nd ATTEMPT TO BUY WHEELS....NEED YOUR HELP Empty Re: 2nd ATTEMPT TO BUY WHEELS....NEED YOUR HELP

Post by Guest 4/24/2008, 5:24 pm

I think I have made my decision on the Bear wheels Paul posted up....what do you guys think..silver? Black? chrome teddy bear?

Back to top Go down

2nd ATTEMPT TO BUY WHEELS....NEED YOUR HELP Empty Re: 2nd ATTEMPT TO BUY WHEELS....NEED YOUR HELP

Post by Guest 4/24/2008, 5:32 pm

TEDDYBEARS,I WOULD EVEN PAY FOR THE MACHINE WORK TO GET YOUR 285 TO FIT,JUST TO SEE THEM. Poke

Back to top Go down

Post by BMMC1 4/24/2008, 9:37 pm

Maybe pink bears with pink stripes? YA!
BMMC1
BMMC1
BMMC Board Member
BMMC Board Member

Number of posts : 13771
Car Type : 2011 Shelby GT500
First Name : Paul The DILF
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by carcrazy53 4/24/2008, 10:01 pm

It'a omen.Keep what you have,they look good.What say ye all
carcrazy53
carcrazy53
BMMC Veteran Member
BMMC Veteran Member

Number of posts : 1655
Car Type : 07 mustang gt,07 corvette convertable
First Name : Tony
Registration date : 2008-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/24/2008, 10:57 pm

carcrazy53 wrote:It'a omen.Keep what you have,they look good.What say ye all

Whatever...Im getting new wheels face it Tony!! lol! Omen shmomen.... Your not my real Dad I can do what I want!!

baby

Back to top Go down

Post by 07Shelby500 4/24/2008, 11:07 pm

Jarrod there is somthing I have been meaning to tell you about Tony..............

Did you have any luck yet with the wheels? Are they giving the money back?
07Shelby500
07Shelby500
BMMC Board Member
BMMC Board Member

Number of posts : 9044
Car Type : The thing which must not be spoken of
First Name : David
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/25/2008, 2:01 am

I requested a refund around 11am this morning via email (the vendors preferred method of communication)....no response as of yet. I will give them 24 hours before I start to demand anything.

Been looking online for something that will look good with grabber orange...havent found anything yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by carcrazy53 4/25/2008, 3:10 pm

2nd ATTEMPT TO BUY WHEELS....NEED YOUR HELP 852292 You said nothing looks good on grabber orange.It's in there i read it.
carcrazy53
carcrazy53
BMMC Veteran Member
BMMC Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BMMC1 4/25/2008, 3:11 pm

Spinners!
BMMC1
BMMC1
BMMC Board Member
BMMC Board Member

Back to top Go down

Post by carcrazy53 4/25/2008, 3:14 pm

With lights.Guess i was wrong,that would look good on GO
carcrazy53
carcrazy53
BMMC Veteran Member
BMMC Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/25/2008, 7:42 pm

Tony your reading a different language than me. The wheels have to look as good as the car...havent found any yet that will equate to the standards of Grabber Orange. I guess I have to clarify for the dense ones in the room hehe

Poke

Back to top Go down

Post by carcrazy53 4/25/2008, 10:26 pm

I'll say it ONE more time.The car is perfect the way it is.I understand why you want to change the wheels(it's a car guy thing)but i don't see anything looking better than whats on it.It will just look different.
carcrazy53
carcrazy53
BMMC Veteran Member
BMMC Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5/3/2008, 2:01 am

Ok so Im about to go Postal. I still have NOT recieved a refund for the wheel screw up. I REFUSED shipment of the wheels at the shipping store when they came in due to the incorrect wheels being shipped. I called the company immidiately and told them of the issue. Then shipping company said they would work with the wheel company to ship them back. This was Thursday April 24th. I emailed the company on Friday the 25th requesting a refund. I didnt get an email for days and finally after I called looking for "Don" he emailed me (not called) saying as soon as they recieved the wheels back they would credit it me. WELL its now been 10 days or 7 business days since I REFUSED the shippment. He shipped me the wheels on Monday the 21st and I recieved them Thursday the 24th. 4 days...4 days is all it took to get to me....not 7 days later nothing. I sent an email this morning checking to see if the wheels had made it back today....NO RESPONSE.

What are my options? Can I just let BOK know whats going on and have them give me the money and deal with the wheel company? Should I call Saturday (today technically) and demand payment? Hes held my money now for 16 days total.... pulled the money from my checking on Wed the 14th and didnt even ship the wheels till the following monday. This is rediculous...I feel like Im being messed with. Anyone know what I can do as far as getting my money back? They've had more than a reasonable amount of time to credit my account.

Back to top Go down

Post by 2006KBGT 5/3/2008, 4:19 am

Truthfully, they're a company. The guy didn't, personally, see the wheels come shipped to him 4 business days later. They likely got your wheels back in a normal shipment that they receive, but didn't realize/recognize that it's a special deal that they need to respond to.

Your ordeal started on THURSDAY, April 24th. You emailed on FRIDAY, the 25th. Likely, these people don't work on the weekends, so they ddin't see it until MONDAY, April 28 or TUESDAY, April 29th.

It's likely a situation where it's minimal employees, minimal customer service. I'd suggest you stay on top of it, but realize/understand that you're likely dealing with a company with minimal manpower (the reason for lower prices), thus, minimal return-policy customer service.

If they want to retain any kind of merchantability, they'll make sure you end up with what you want/need. Just be minimally more patient.

On a side note, I think Anthricite would be the best looking color of wheels for your car, if not the chrome/polished you currently have.

Then again, I would have been 100% against the look of black-chrome bullit wheels on a black 'new edge' mustang. But after seeing it, I can't think of anything that could look better.

Good luck, bud :)

2006KBGT
BMMC Enthusiast
BMMC Enthusiast

Number of posts : 76
Car Type : 2006 GT
First Name : Jeremy

Back to top Go down

Post by 07Shelby500 5/3/2008, 9:53 am

Call BOK and ask them what they suggest. If the company refuses to speak over the phone and are "avoiding" contact then I say let the credit card issuer go after them. That sucks.
07Shelby500
07Shelby500
BMMC Board Member
BMMC Board Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5/3/2008, 11:53 am

Thanks David...thats what I was going to do this morning. I checked my email and still NO response. BUT I looked at my bank account and WALLA!! He finally gave me my credit!!! So we are good now!!

SO NOW I NEED SUGGESTIONS AGAIN ON A WHEEL!! I would like to have them before shelby!!

The tires I have require 18X10 rear and 18X9 front...so look for that combo and since Im lowered the offset needs to be around 40 and 41

Thanks guys!!

Back to top Go down

Post by BMMC1 5/3/2008, 11:04 pm

Glad you got your funds! SOmetime things just take time.

As far as wheels... I'm spent. Especially with your budget. I think everything has been suggested. Razors???
BMMC1
BMMC1
BMMC Board Member
BMMC Board Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5/5/2008, 9:27 pm

Any suggestions guys??

Back to top Go down

Post by 07Shelby500 5/5/2008, 9:29 pm

Exhausted all suggestions. You are too damn picky. Get the stupid Razors that you wanted to begin with and be done with it.
07Shelby500
07Shelby500
BMMC Board Member
BMMC Board Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1bad00gt 5/5/2008, 9:38 pm

Just leave them.
1bad00gt
1bad00gt
BMMC Veteran Member
BMMC Veteran Member

Number of posts : 557
Car Type : Mustang
First Name : Jeremy
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by BMMC1 5/5/2008, 9:40 pm

F-ING werd !

This is getting as bad as "Which tuner should I get? Blah Blah. "
BMMC1
BMMC1
BMMC Board Member
BMMC Board Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 07Shelby500 5/5/2008, 9:43 pm

Bama? Brenspeed? C&L? JLT? Razors? Shelby? Nothing? Word times infinity taken to the infinite power and multiplied times infinity. Get the Fing Razors. The forst instinct is usually the best decision.
07Shelby500
07Shelby500
BMMC Board Member
BMMC Board Member

Back to top Go down

Post by allstangs 5/5/2008, 10:00 pm

I think the 18" Razors do not look right. They must be 20" if you are going to go with the Razors. I am not sure what your budget is but nothing beats putting the "real" chrome Roush wheels on a GO Roush. I know they are expensive but maybe you could find some on a forum somewhere. The other option is I could sell you my rims and you could have someone in the club paint the centers black! The only problem with that is they have discontinued my rims and I may not be able to get another set. Or better yet if the website I got mine from still has them in silver you could order those and have the centers painted!
allstangs
allstangs
BMMC Enthusiast
BMMC Enthusiast

Number of posts : 79
Car Type : 2007 Shelby GT
First Name : Lance
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5/6/2008, 12:42 am

DBLDARE wrote:Exhausted all suggestions. You are too damn picky. Get the stupid Razors that you wanted to begin with and be done with it.

Razors are only 18X9 so the tires I have would bulge...and Im not sure about them anymore because I am too damn picky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5/6/2008, 12:44 am

Nope now veering away from the Redlines..I wanted black..but dont want to paint them as such. Ill find an alternative.

Back to top Go down

Post by JrSVT 5/6/2008, 8:45 am

How about Some CCW's? They're sexy as hell! Here's a link to some on Modularfords.com's classified adds.

http://www.modularfords.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106658
JrSVT
JrSVT
BMMC Junkie

Number of posts : 500
Car Type : 2003 Mustang SVT Cobra
First Name : Mitch
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5/6/2008, 6:25 pm

saw those...not a fan of all the spokes...I like a clean look. Plust over $2k for wheels is not in the budget

Back to top Go down

Post by 07Shelby500 5/6/2008, 6:30 pm

Dude. Seriously you can't ask for help on wheels just to dismiss every wheel that is suggested. Get the damn razors. Your tires wont bulge enough to worry about.
07Shelby500
07Shelby500
BMMC Board Member
BMMC Board Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5/6/2008, 6:34 pm

DBLDARE wrote:Dude. Seriously you can't ask for help on wheels just to dismiss every wheel that is suggested. Get the damn razors. Your tires wont bulge enough to worry about.

Dont want the Razors anymore...and yes I can dismiss suggestions...that way you keep looking for others. DAVID monkeypiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next