Bold Moves Mustang Club of Tulsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» For Sale: 2009 Ford Mustang Shelby GT 500
DONT DELETE ME IM GETTING GOOD ADVICE Empty8/18/2015, 3:30 pm by coolhandluke

» Upholsetry work - black door panel
DONT DELETE ME IM GETTING GOOD ADVICE Empty6/16/2015, 10:20 pm by mystang2007

» 347CI Dart Iron Eagle complete engine for sale, drop in and go fast!
DONT DELETE ME IM GETTING GOOD ADVICE Empty6/25/2014, 6:07 pm by ruger311

» 7 Quarts AMSOIL Synthetic, AMSOIL Filter, Stock Brake Pads, Misc items
DONT DELETE ME IM GETTING GOOD ADVICE Empty4/11/2014, 1:51 pm by Corepuncher

» shelbyfest?
DONT DELETE ME IM GETTING GOOD ADVICE Empty4/9/2014, 2:37 am by Vandy9303

» tko 600 Swap 1965 mustang
DONT DELETE ME IM GETTING GOOD ADVICE Empty4/2/2014, 12:18 pm by tulsadrags

» WTB five or six speed transmission
DONT DELETE ME IM GETTING GOOD ADVICE Empty3/21/2014, 10:06 am by tulsadrags

» 03 cobra chrome wheels and new tires asking 600.00
DONT DELETE ME IM GETTING GOOD ADVICE Empty3/17/2014, 9:14 am by tulsadrags

» spring cruise
DONT DELETE ME IM GETTING GOOD ADVICE Empty12/21/2013, 10:06 pm by Captain Chaos

» BMMC GT/CS Registry
DONT DELETE ME IM GETTING GOOD ADVICE Empty11/26/2013, 11:00 pm by gcmustanglx

Poll
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Sponsors

DONT DELETE ME IM GETTING GOOD ADVICE

+7
JrSVT
allstangs
BMMC1
07Shelby500
SaleenPJ
carcrazy53
ARMORINE
11 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

DONT DELETE ME IM GETTING GOOD ADVICE Empty DONT DELETE ME IM GETTING GOOD ADVICE

Post by ARMORINE 4/14/2008, 9:32 pm

word lol

Last edited by ARMORINE on 4/14/2008, 10:26 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : ok no one ever needs to know about this ansiety atack PERIOD!)
ARMORINE
ARMORINE
Paul's 2 Star Atta-Boy Award!

Number of posts : 3701
Car Type : Shelby GT
First Name : Jared
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

DONT DELETE ME IM GETTING GOOD ADVICE Empty Re: DONT DELETE ME IM GETTING GOOD ADVICE

Post by carcrazy53 4/14/2008, 9:42 pm

Sell the car,get married .Only then will you see how silly you sound.Been married 3 times and everytime it was the right one.Cars are your only true love.
carcrazy53
carcrazy53
BMMC Veteran Member
BMMC Veteran Member

Number of posts : 1655
Car Type : 07 mustang gt,07 corvette convertable
First Name : Tony
Registration date : 2008-03-13

Back to top Go down

DONT DELETE ME IM GETTING GOOD ADVICE Empty Re: DONT DELETE ME IM GETTING GOOD ADVICE

Post by ARMORINE 4/14/2008, 9:48 pm

ok that big post up there.. ya ya right up there that was an anxiety attack. i've only know this girl for alittle over 2 weeks....thats the part of why im scared...i shouldnt being feeling this way about some one i have knwo for this short a period fo time.....and god help me if she ever reads this.
ARMORINE
ARMORINE

Back to top Go down

Post by SaleenPJ 4/14/2008, 9:56 pm

Quick man! Get it off the internet now!!

No. really. Edit and delete.

(Chuck wishing he was young and innocent again.... )
SaleenPJ
SaleenPJ
BMMC Enthusiast
BMMC Enthusiast

Number of posts : 28
Car Type : Saleen Parnelli Jones Edition
First Name : Chuck
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by ARMORINE 4/14/2008, 9:59 pm

ya ium going to do that shortly after i either get sound advice or i come to my senses and realize i have to make my own mind up...at which point there will be ZERO discusion of my infatuation wiht the girl!
ARMORINE
ARMORINE

Back to top Go down

Post by SaleenPJ 4/14/2008, 10:01 pm

Just kidding...

She's not likely to see this thread anyways... Unless you told her about this place!!!

Lockitup
SaleenPJ
SaleenPJ
BMMC Enthusiast
BMMC Enthusiast

Number of posts : 28
Car Type : Saleen Parnelli Jones Edition
First Name : Chuck
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by ARMORINE 4/14/2008, 10:04 pm

ya she knows about bmmc! get rid of the thread quick some one unplu git unplug ti!!!

thanks though guys just ebing able to post somethign made me feel better, i'm going o ride the storm out and if it leads to heaven then so be it :)
ARMORINE
ARMORINE

Back to top Go down

Post by 07Shelby500 4/14/2008, 10:07 pm

Well I'm probably not the one to give advice on relationships since I have been divorced for 8 years and haven't remarried, but I'll give it my best shot. It sounds to me like you are a bit unsure of yourself. You need a confidence boost. Also have you told this girl how she makes you feel? If not do it. Just don't go all crazy because she may not feel like things are moving that fast for her. The last piece of advice I can give is that if she is the one for you then be sure of it. I mean real sure. Because you don't what to think she is the one and then later after you have gotten married, had kids and so on decide that you don't feel the same way you did. Slow down and see where it goes. At 19 you still have plenty of time to get it right. It dosent have to be right now. Oh and over all the years that I have been involved in relationships I have learned that sometimes your feelings can cloud your judgement both good and bad. What Tony said about the car being the only true love has a ring of truth to it. The car is always there when you need it, it wont cheat on you, dosent care if you get fat, dosent get jealous when you look at another car, etc etc etc........Keep the car. Girls will come and go.
07Shelby500
07Shelby500
BMMC Board Member
BMMC Board Member

Number of posts : 9044
Car Type : The thing which must not be spoken of
First Name : David
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by ARMORINE 4/14/2008, 10:09 pm

david that is possibly the best advice i have heard in my entire life. thanks man
ARMORINE
ARMORINE

Back to top Go down

Post by BMMC1 4/14/2008, 10:17 pm

Wow... I've been around the block a few time... Ok I've done a few laps to be truthful A few words of of advice....

1) You are 19... BEFORE you get serious with anyone, you have to be right with yourself. Meaning... Get through Skooooool and get your career going... Get etablished. Then bring someone in to your life. Then and only then.

2) All.... (and I mean ALL! I don't care what anyone tells you) Women are attractive to strong males. If you start the "I love you, you mean everything to mean everything to me, I can't live without you, I want you to meet my parents and have 15 babies!" crap too soon, that's one way to run her off. FOR FRICKEN SURE!

3) Don't change who you are because of a chick. They like you for who you are or not. Period, end of story, fini.

4) Don't introduce her to David. He's a man whore.

5) Don't introduce her to Jarrod. Jarrod will steal her make-up and she won't look as hot anymore.

6) The first rule of man and dating... No matter how hot she is, Somebody.... Somewhere... was tired of her shit.

Follow these rules... and you will have women licking parts of your body, you didn't know exsisted.
BMMC1
BMMC1
BMMC Board Member
BMMC Board Member

Number of posts : 13771
Car Type : 2011 Shelby GT500
First Name : Paul The DILF
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by ARMORINE 4/14/2008, 10:22 pm

rofl oh my freakin god tht was hallarious!!

im out of school i just have my a and p training to finnish and that will be done with in a year.

i'll try and follow your advice i..i really dont want to screw this up. i'll hate myself if i do
ARMORINE
ARMORINE

Back to top Go down

Post by 07Shelby500 4/14/2008, 10:23 pm

Great advice Paul. :party:
07Shelby500
07Shelby500
BMMC Board Member
BMMC Board Member

Back to top Go down

Post by allstangs 4/14/2008, 10:31 pm

The guys have some pretty good advice. I went through a lot of girlfriends and some very very good looking ones I might add, before I declared I was going to be a bachelor for the rest of my life at age 26. The extremely hot ones always seemed to have a lot of baggage or were "Gold-diggers". After I stopped looking for the "One" and stayed single for a while the "One" came into my life. Funny how that happens, when you stop looking she shows up!?! Anyway like the guys said make sure she likes you for who you are not for what you have or what she thinks you can provide. Good Luck!
allstangs
allstangs
BMMC Enthusiast
BMMC Enthusiast

Number of posts : 79
Car Type : 2007 Shelby GT
First Name : Lance
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/14/2008, 10:32 pm

ok I would comment but it looks like the original post was edited hehe. It looks like David and Paul have you pretty much covered on the advice part of it..... Oh and what kind of make-up does she wear? Im needing some more eye shadow and lip enhancer!

What the guys said....DO NOT and I repeat DO NOT move too fast. Love isnt the OMG holy shit! feeling you get...thats lust and attraction. You only find love after youve been with that someone for a good while and still feel that attraction followed by content feeling you get when your with her. Shes your best friend.

Now like Paul said...dont start that "I love you" "I cant live without you" "I can see us together forever" crap just yet....your getting way ahead of yourself and she will run to the hills and call CRAZY!! Women like a confident guy...someone that will say they care for the other, but not start crying after you do it. Ya know...did I even make any sense....Ahh shit...just give me her makeup and be done with it!

shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by 07Shelby500 4/14/2008, 10:34 pm

Girls like flowers. Don't answer if she asks you if her clothes make her look fat. Dosen't matter how you answer youre gonna get flamed!
07Shelby500
07Shelby500
BMMC Board Member
BMMC Board Member

Back to top Go down

Post by allstangs 4/14/2008, 10:39 pm

Just get it over with and tell her she looks fat! spank hehehe Just kidding. Have you taken her to do some of the things you enjoy doing? Sometimes that is a good test to see if she really enjoys doing some of the things you do. It needs to be reciprocal though. Remember relationships take 100% from both sides not 50%/50%.
allstangs
allstangs
BMMC Enthusiast
BMMC Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/14/2008, 10:40 pm

DAMN THIS IS BETTER THAN DR. PHILL.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/14/2008, 10:42 pm

(use gay voice when reading) ummm Her make-up brands Im wating..... you still havent done the inventory I requested..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/14/2008, 10:43 pm

Holy crap Lance...I just noticed in your avatar you have your complete exhaust on the wall of your garage...now thats bad ass! Oh and chicks dig that Jared hehe

Back to top Go down

Post by allstangs 4/14/2008, 10:48 pm

The exhaust is from a '95 GT convertiable theft recovery car I bought for the drivetrain to put in a '92 4-cyl hatchback I was building. I have all kinds of parts left over from all of my past projects. Need an SN-95 gauge cluster, got one. Need an Energizer Comp Cam, got one. Need seats for a Fox-body, got 'em. I never know what I am going to run across in my attic. I don't have anything real substantial though just some junk lying around.
allstangs
allstangs
BMMC Enthusiast
BMMC Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by ARMORINE 4/14/2008, 11:02 pm

well she's going to be riding wiht me on may 3rd at omc's annual track day, we met at the omc show and shine at ou on the 28th of last month. she doesnt care i have a fast car she's been around them all her life so i knwo she's not using me. her mom has an 04 gt
ARMORINE
ARMORINE

Back to top Go down

Post by BMMC1 4/14/2008, 11:16 pm

Lance... your garage looks WAAAY to clean... Is it a real man cave??

Jered.. One footnote... If she has a hot girlfriend and you can talk her into a little 3 ... well you know. I wouldn't marry her but a serious realationship.... Well long term... well at least long enough, relationship is in order.

Of course, if you hang exhaust on your wall (like Lance)and she says, "Wow! That's AWESOME!" all bets are off... marry her. Just check for a set of danglers first. You can't be too careful now-a-days.
BMMC1
BMMC1
BMMC Board Member
BMMC Board Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BMMC1 4/14/2008, 11:20 pm

Just one more thing... no matter what anybody tells you... there is NO SEX in the Champaign Room.
BMMC1
BMMC1
BMMC Board Member
BMMC Board Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ARMORINE 4/14/2008, 11:22 pm

rofl your all gonna hate me for this but me and her already discused the sex thing, she asked if i was willing to wait and i responded wihtout missing a beat yes. you may now comence with the throwing of rotten fruit
ARMORINE
ARMORINE

Back to top Go down

Post by BMMC1 4/14/2008, 11:24 pm

ARMORINE wrote:rofl your all gonna hate me for this but me and her already discused the sex thing, she asked if i was willing to wait and i responded wihtout missing a beat yes. you may now comence with the throwing of rotten fruit

So I guess a 3 way is out... Damm! I was hoping for pics!

JK! (That's not such a bad thing Jered)
BMMC1
BMMC1
BMMC Board Member
BMMC Board Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/14/2008, 11:24 pm

I prefer throwing cabage...it reminds me of Carnies....I hate Carnies

Back to top Go down

Post by ARMORINE 4/14/2008, 11:26 pm

no i think she's a keeper but then again im about as biased as the bible depicts hell as cold. so there fore putting my own opinion in does nothign for me
ARMORINE
ARMORINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/14/2008, 11:28 pm

Waiting is a good thing...sex complicates things....just find a bootie call other than the one you love..that way she can wait and you dont die of blue balls... just a thought

lol!

ok just kidding...cheating is bad!

Back to top Go down

Post by ARMORINE 4/14/2008, 11:30 pm

wow we now know why jarrod has to have std tests every six months and why he's single :)
ARMORINE
ARMORINE

Back to top Go down

Post by BMMC1 4/14/2008, 11:31 pm

You know what love is??? Love is installing a new Pioneer Avic D3 in your wife's car. Then sneaking out there and loading one of your old prono DVD's in it and setting it to play one of the "good scenes" when she starts it up in the morning and heads off to work in the morning...

I'm not saying I did this tonight but... Ok. yes I did.

The best thing... She tell me that that prank was sooooo sick and childish! But be laughing the whole time. That's love. ;)
BMMC1
BMMC1
BMMC Board Member
BMMC Board Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next