Bold Moves Mustang Club of Tulsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» For Sale: 2009 Ford Mustang Shelby GT 500
WALKEE TALKEE selection for Cruises and Road Trips! Empty8/18/2015, 3:30 pm by coolhandluke

» Upholsetry work - black door panel
WALKEE TALKEE selection for Cruises and Road Trips! Empty6/16/2015, 10:20 pm by mystang2007

» 347CI Dart Iron Eagle complete engine for sale, drop in and go fast!
WALKEE TALKEE selection for Cruises and Road Trips! Empty6/25/2014, 6:07 pm by ruger311

» 7 Quarts AMSOIL Synthetic, AMSOIL Filter, Stock Brake Pads, Misc items
WALKEE TALKEE selection for Cruises and Road Trips! Empty4/11/2014, 1:51 pm by Corepuncher

» shelbyfest?
WALKEE TALKEE selection for Cruises and Road Trips! Empty4/9/2014, 2:37 am by Vandy9303

» tko 600 Swap 1965 mustang
WALKEE TALKEE selection for Cruises and Road Trips! Empty4/2/2014, 12:18 pm by tulsadrags

» WTB five or six speed transmission
WALKEE TALKEE selection for Cruises and Road Trips! Empty3/21/2014, 10:06 am by tulsadrags

» 03 cobra chrome wheels and new tires asking 600.00
WALKEE TALKEE selection for Cruises and Road Trips! Empty3/17/2014, 9:14 am by tulsadrags

» spring cruise
WALKEE TALKEE selection for Cruises and Road Trips! Empty12/21/2013, 10:06 pm by Captain Chaos

» BMMC GT/CS Registry
WALKEE TALKEE selection for Cruises and Road Trips! Empty11/26/2013, 11:00 pm by gcmustanglx

Poll
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Sponsors

WALKEE TALKEE selection for Cruises and Road Trips!

4 posters

Go down

WALKEE TALKEE selection for Cruises and Road Trips! Empty WALKEE TALKEE selection for Cruises and Road Trips!

Post by Guest 4/2/2008, 11:31 pm

Thought I would make a thread to see what others are using for their 2-Way Radios. For those of you who dont know we all have 2-Way Radios to communicate to each other on our cruises and Roadtrips we take throughout the year. For instance the Stillwater Show this weekend :) The Walkees are honestly for entertainment hehe..we like to make fun of each other and or tell extravigant stories while cruising to our destination. Helps pass the time and beats silence hehe.

Im using the Motorola T8500 series from Target. Heres the link

http://www.target.com/Motorola-Talkabout-2-Way-Radios-8500R/dp/B000O60S9S/sr=1-16/qid=1207191742/ref=sr_1_16/601-0060549-2032172?ie=UTF8&pricerange=&index=target&field-browse=1038576&rh=k%3Amotorola&page=2

Now the only thing negative about this walkee is that it has a digital condenser. Basically all the new technology that is coming out is trying to condense sound waves so they come across clearer to others. Well this technology is great if someone else has a walkee that does this also. For those walkees without this technology...you sound choppy to me on occasion. So basically you can hear me a lot clearer than I can here you. But other than that its great! and I can comunicate with all of you. Except Paul...but who wants to talk to him anyways? Heres a pic

WALKEE TALKEE selection for Cruises and Road Trips! 51ZSe0gDqbL._SS260_

Last edited by Grabber07' on 4/2/2008, 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

WALKEE TALKEE selection for Cruises and Road Trips! Empty Re: WALKEE TALKEE selection for Cruises and Road Trips!

Post by 07Shelby500 4/2/2008, 11:32 pm

I have The Cobra Mustang Supercharged ones.
07Shelby500
07Shelby500
BMMC Board Member
BMMC Board Member

Number of posts : 9044
Car Type : The thing which must not be spoken of
First Name : David
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

WALKEE TALKEE selection for Cruises and Road Trips! Empty Re: WALKEE TALKEE selection for Cruises and Road Trips!

Post by Guest 4/2/2008, 11:33 pm

Post a link

Back to top Go down

Post by Metric7 4/2/2008, 11:43 pm

I have the Cobra MicroTalks. In Mineral Grey. With a custom tune.
Metric7
Metric7
BMMC Veteran Member
BMMC Veteran Member

Number of posts : 2258
Car Type : Jeep. That's right, I said Jeep. Deal with it.
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/2/2008, 11:44 pm

hehe David you crack me up. Who tuned them? the beetles?

Back to top Go down

Post by JrSVT 4/3/2008, 10:40 am

groupset wrote:I have the Cobra MicroTalks. In Mineral Grey. With a custom tune.

Mineral gray rocks!!!! Rock

Mitch
JrSVT
JrSVT
BMMC Junkie

Number of posts : 500
Car Type : 2003 Mustang SVT Cobra
First Name : Mitch
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/3/2008, 10:52 am

Its no Grabber Orange. :boom:

Back to top Go down

Post by osudoc21 4/3/2008, 10:53 am

i put the underdrive screws and a longtube antenna on mine, they rock now.
osudoc21
osudoc21
BMMC Veteran Member
BMMC Veteran Member

Number of posts : 569
Car Type : 2007 Grabber Orange Coupe- soid
First Name : chris "doc"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/3/2008, 11:05 am

oh yea oh yea well I baught the flux capacitor for mine....88mph I can go back in time and end you before you begin.

Back to top Go down

Post by JrSVT 4/3/2008, 12:15 pm

Grabber07' wrote:oh yea oh yea well I baught the flux capacitor for mine....88mph I can go back in time and end you before you begin.

If I were you, I'd go back in time and talk yourself out of making that last post!! How ghey!! gay
JrSVT
JrSVT
BMMC Junkie

Back to top Go down

Post by Metric7 4/3/2008, 12:56 pm

JrSVT wrote:
groupset wrote:I have the Cobra MicroTalks. In Mineral Grey. With a custom tune.

Mineral gray rocks!!!! Rock

Mitch

That's exactly what I've been trying to tell these guys!!
Metric7
Metric7
BMMC Veteran Member
BMMC Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/3/2008, 2:07 pm

gay

Back to top Go down

Post by JrSVT 4/3/2008, 2:47 pm

Groupset...you're going to have to change your signature. I have a mineral gray Cobra. :happy:

Mitch
JrSVT
JrSVT
BMMC Junkie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/3/2008, 3:00 pm

UH OH!!!!!! FINALLY DAVID IS DETHROWNED!!!! moooaahhhh

Back to top Go down

Post by Metric7 4/3/2008, 3:54 pm

JrSVT wrote:Groupset...you're going to have to change your signature. I have a mineral gray Cobra. :happy:

Mitch

Have you paid your dues to the BMMC??? thumbsup
Metric7
Metric7
BMMC Veteran Member
BMMC Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JrSVT 4/3/2008, 4:03 pm

I've had to endure reading tons of posts from some very odd people on this board samuri does that count?? Seeing as how I'm just a member of the board, and not an actual member of BMMC, you may still be safe.

Mitch
JrSVT
JrSVT
BMMC Junkie

Back to top Go down

Post by Metric7 4/3/2008, 4:35 pm

JrSVT wrote:I've had to endure reading tons of posts from some very odd people on this board samuri does that count?? Seeing as how I'm just a member of the board, and not an actual member of BMMC, you may still be safe.

Mitch

Very good point, Mitch - in recognition of what you've had to endure while surfing this site, I did indeed change my sig. I'll change it again when you trade up to an '05 MG. :biggrin:
Metric7
Metric7
BMMC Veteran Member
BMMC Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JrSVT 4/3/2008, 4:50 pm

groupset wrote:
JrSVT wrote:I've had to endure reading tons of posts from some very odd people on this board samuri does that count?? Seeing as how I'm just a member of the board, and not an actual member of BMMC, you may still be safe.

Mitch

Very good point, Mitch - in recognition of what you've had to endure while surfing this site, I did indeed change my sig. I'll change it again when you trade up to an '05 MG. :biggrin:

Trade up!?!?!? ha ha ha funnypost WTF

I'll be keeping this thing until I die....then I'm going to be burried in it!! good

Mitch
JrSVT
JrSVT
BMMC Junkie

Back to top Go down

Post by Metric7 4/3/2008, 5:04 pm

Grabber07' wrote:UH OH!!!!!! FINALLY DAVID IS DETHROWNED!!!! moooaahhhh

I thought about giving you one of these Moon , but then I realized you'd just enjoy that - so, as your punishment, I'm *not* giving you one of those.
Metric7
Metric7
BMMC Veteran Member
BMMC Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down