Bold Moves Mustang Club of Tulsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» For Sale: 2009 Ford Mustang Shelby GT 500
"Computer Guy Sales and Service" PC, Notebook & Printer Repair Empty8/18/2015, 3:30 pm by coolhandluke

» Upholsetry work - black door panel
"Computer Guy Sales and Service" PC, Notebook & Printer Repair Empty6/16/2015, 10:20 pm by mystang2007

» 347CI Dart Iron Eagle complete engine for sale, drop in and go fast!
"Computer Guy Sales and Service" PC, Notebook & Printer Repair Empty6/25/2014, 6:07 pm by ruger311

» 7 Quarts AMSOIL Synthetic, AMSOIL Filter, Stock Brake Pads, Misc items
"Computer Guy Sales and Service" PC, Notebook & Printer Repair Empty4/11/2014, 1:51 pm by Corepuncher

» shelbyfest?
"Computer Guy Sales and Service" PC, Notebook & Printer Repair Empty4/9/2014, 2:37 am by Vandy9303

» tko 600 Swap 1965 mustang
"Computer Guy Sales and Service" PC, Notebook & Printer Repair Empty4/2/2014, 12:18 pm by tulsadrags

» WTB five or six speed transmission
"Computer Guy Sales and Service" PC, Notebook & Printer Repair Empty3/21/2014, 10:06 am by tulsadrags

» 03 cobra chrome wheels and new tires asking 600.00
"Computer Guy Sales and Service" PC, Notebook & Printer Repair Empty3/17/2014, 9:14 am by tulsadrags

» spring cruise
"Computer Guy Sales and Service" PC, Notebook & Printer Repair Empty12/21/2013, 10:06 pm by Captain Chaos

» BMMC GT/CS Registry
"Computer Guy Sales and Service" PC, Notebook & Printer Repair Empty11/26/2013, 11:00 pm by gcmustanglx

Poll
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Sponsors

"Computer Guy Sales and Service" PC, Notebook & Printer Repair

Go down

"Computer Guy Sales and Service" PC, Notebook & Printer Repair Empty "Computer Guy Sales and Service" PC, Notebook & Printer Repair

Post by Guest 1/21/2009, 9:11 am

Just wanted to let everyone know that I do a little bit of work from home and would be willing to do a really cheap labor rate for club members. I can usually get parts pretty cheap so bringing something to me will save you a bunch over going to a normal PC repair shop. I can do most anythihng from simple notebook or PC repair and upgrades all the way up to building a server or setting up a corporate network.

For a little background I have been in the computer world for most of my adult life and started out building pc's at a local shop. I am currently the Systems Administrator for the Engineering devision of the largest gas processing company in the world so I do know my stuff and can either take care of what you need done or will know someone that can. I have a blackberry and get mail all day so either pm me here, shoot me an e-mail at brent.wall@cox.net or call me at 918-637-0284 and I will get you a quote or let you know if I think something is fixable or not. I wont bs you and mess around with something for too long. If I can fix it I will, otherwise I will let you know what rout we need to go.

Back to top Go down

"Computer Guy Sales and Service" PC, Notebook & Printer Repair Empty Re: "Computer Guy Sales and Service" PC, Notebook & Printer Repair

Post by Guest 1/21/2009, 10:04 am

Good to know, might need you to build one for my mother. Nothing special, just mostly for surfing the web and paying bills online. Will have to get back to you if she is interested.

Back to top Go down

"Computer Guy Sales and Service" PC, Notebook & Printer Repair Empty Re: "Computer Guy Sales and Service" PC, Notebook & Printer Repair

Post by BMMC1 1/21/2009, 10:36 am

My hard drive went soft... can you help?

(Sorry. Couldn't resist...)
BMMC1
BMMC1
BMMC Board Member
BMMC Board Member

Number of posts : 13771
Car Type : 2011 Shelby GT500
First Name : Paul The DILF
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/21/2009, 12:10 pm

Brent....someone broke my touchpad on my labtop...also my battery connection is crap...labtop keeps flickering and wont stay charged.....COMPUTER GUY...HELLLLP!

Your Brother :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/21/2009, 12:13 pm

Mike, I have a really nice Dell for sale in the Non Vehicle stuff.. I could throw a monitor onto it for a few bucks more.

Jarrod, I told you to let me have it and I would take it to work and see what I can do with it.. I might have some parts to fix it up.. But if I dont have it.. I cant fix it..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1/21/2009, 12:14 pm

BlackGT02 wrote:Mike, I have a really nice Dell for sale in the Non Vehicle stuff.. I could throw a monitor onto it for a few bucks more.

Jarrod, I told you to let me have it and I would take it to work and see what I can do with it.. I might have some parts to fix it up.. But if I dont have it.. I cant fix it..

Your sooo neeeedy lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down