Log in

I forgot my password

Poll
November 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
2627282930  

Calendar Calendar

Sponsors

Official E.T. List

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Official E.T. List

Post by Papi on 11/21/2008, 1:20 pm

its hard for me now.
avatar
Papi
I'm Puerto rican Damn it!
I'm Puerto rican Damn it!

Number of posts : 2673
Age : 41
Location : Broken Arrow
Car Type : 2002 Ford Ranger Tremor & 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee
First Name : Hector
Registration date : 2008-04-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official E.T. List

Post by 07Shelby500 on 11/21/2008, 3:09 pm

Ewwwwww.....

_________________
'07 Shelby GT500

avatar
07Shelby500
BMMC Board Member
BMMC Board Member

Number of posts : 9044
Age : 42
Location : Owasso Oklahoma
Car Type : The thing which must not be spoken of
First Name : David
Registration date : 2008-03-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official E.T. List

Post by Guest on 11/21/2008, 3:26 pm

Ahhh David why did you have to turn it into that!!?? Puke

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Official E.T. List

Post by 07Shelby500 on 11/21/2008, 3:32 pm

I didn't, the mexican did, and quite frankly it grossed me out. LOL

_________________
'07 Shelby GT500

avatar
07Shelby500
BMMC Board Member
BMMC Board Member

Number of posts : 9044
Age : 42
Location : Owasso Oklahoma
Car Type : The thing which must not be spoken of
First Name : David
Registration date : 2008-03-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official E.T. List

Post by Papi on 11/22/2008, 2:28 am

u azz. LOL!!! i get it up for the hotties not for dudes. ewwwww your wierd David. monkeypiss
avatar
Papi
I'm Puerto rican Damn it!
I'm Puerto rican Damn it!

Number of posts : 2673
Age : 41
Location : Broken Arrow
Car Type : 2002 Ford Ranger Tremor & 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee
First Name : Hector
Registration date : 2008-04-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official E.T. List

Post by Guest on 11/22/2008, 2:38 am

run forrest run

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Official E.T. List

Post by Guest on 11/22/2008, 3:25 am

Momma said you could tell a lot about a person by their shoes.....where they go'n where they been.....I bet those are comfortable shoes....I think if I try real hard...I can remember my first pair of shoes.

Lifes like a box of chocolates....you never know what your gonna get

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Official E.T. List

Post by Guest on 11/22/2008, 9:45 pm

I will but this thread back on topic.........for a few seconds

Drove to the track on slicks and skinnies from BA and got to make 1 run. TRP was all about the Z06's today. First run I made got told I couldn't run any more. Went to go bitch about it cause they had a Z06 runing 10.98 with no roll cage and I ran an 11.29 and had real hard time with 3rd gear. May have to have David drive the car cause the owner can't. They let him keep running and wouldn't let me.....JERKS.

60' 1.54
330 4.57
1/8 7.20
MPH 93.39
1000 9.38
1/4 11.29
117.93

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Official E.T. List

Post by Guest on 11/22/2008, 10:11 pm

KBCal wrote:I will but this thread back on topic.........for a few seconds

Drove to the track on slicks and skinnies from BA and got to make 1 run. TRP was all about the Z06's today. First run I made got told I couldn't run any more. Went to go bitch about it cause they had a Z06 runing 10.98 with no roll cage and I ran an 11.29 and had real hard time with 3rd gear. May have to have David drive the car cause the owner can't. They let him keep running and wouldn't let me.....JERKS.

60' 1.54
330 4.57
1/8 7.20
MPH 93.39
1000 9.38
1/4 11.29
117.93


WOW GREG!!! 11.29 @ 117.93 is BOOKING it! Great Job! Sucks that they booted you and kept the Cheby running. What was going on with 3rd gear?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Official E.T. List

Post by Guest on 11/22/2008, 10:23 pm

KBCal wrote:I will but this thread back on topic.........for a few seconds

Drove to the track on slicks and skinnies from BA and got to make 1 run. TRP was all about the Z06's today. First run I made got told I couldn't run any more. Went to go bitch about it cause they had a Z06 runing 10.98 with no roll cage and I ran an 11.29 and had real hard time with 3rd gear. May have to have David drive the car cause the owner can't. They let him keep running and wouldn't let me.....JERKS.

60' 1.54
330 4.57
1/8 7.20
MPH 93.39
1000 9.38
1/4 11.29
117.93

nice!!!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Official E.T. List

Post by Guest on 11/22/2008, 10:27 pm

Just couldn't get it in.....oh that sounds bad. it just was hard it didn't grind but had to force it in. Oh well it all sucks......gota get a cage in her then its going to slow down then I will have to have Kmember and controls arms then a motor then a clutch then a new blower and then and then and........
buy the way anybody want to buy a KB blower?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Official E.T. List

Post by Guest on 11/22/2008, 10:37 pm

New Blower?? What are you thinking of going with? That kenne Bell has served you well thus far. Do you have torque limiters? That may help with the 3rd gear issue.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Official E.T. List

Post by Guest on 11/22/2008, 10:42 pm

ill give ya 600 for the whole motor. c'mon, you know you want to see what happens if you put a blown 3v in a fox... you know you want to...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Official E.T. List

Post by Guest on 11/22/2008, 10:50 pm

Grabber07' wrote:New Blower?? What are you thinking of going with? That kenne Bell has served you well thus far. Do you have torque limiters? That may help with the 3rd gear issue.

The 2.6 is just too little I want (there goes that want thing) the 2.8 KB with 2 inch pulley. I have the limiters it just didn't feel like it wanted to go in may just be me. I have more shifting problems than anyone I know. Maybe I will build a Power Glide then I will only have one shift, low to high

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Official E.T. List

Post by Guest on 11/22/2008, 10:52 pm

McKrAzY wrote:ill give ya 600 for the whole motor. c'mon, you know you want to see what happens if you put a blown 3v in a fox... you know you want to...


Uh I will think about that NO
Blown 3v in a FOX = Faster than a Blown 3v S197

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Official E.T. List

Post by Guest on 11/22/2008, 10:59 pm

I hope your planning on going with forged internals?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Official E.T. List

Post by Guest on 11/22/2008, 11:17 pm

Grabber07' wrote:I hope your planning on going with forged internals?

Thats already in the works

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Official E.T. List

Post by Guest on 11/22/2008, 11:19 pm

KBCal wrote:
Grabber07' wrote:I hope your planning on going with forged internals?

Thats already in the works


What are you going with may I ask? Prebuilt or will you be piecing it together yourself?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Official E.T. List

Post by Guest on 11/22/2008, 11:30 pm

I will be building it myself just like my tunes. Not sure on cubic inches leaning toward 302 cubes.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Official E.T. List

Post by Guest on 11/22/2008, 11:36 pm

Good luck...and keep us updated on the build. thumbsup

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Official E.T. List

Post by Guest on 11/22/2008, 11:36 pm

Good luck...and keep us updated on the build. thumbsup

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Official E.T. List

Post by Guest on 11/22/2008, 11:40 pm

Double poster

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Official E.T. List

Post by Guest on 11/22/2008, 11:46 pm

My bad!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Official E.T. List

Post by 07Shelby500 on 11/23/2008, 2:49 pm

Congrats Greg! Sorry to hear about TRP not letting you run anymore. They are Cheby lovers and always have been. THe announcer talks shit everytime you get up to the line against a cheby or GM powered car.

_________________
'07 Shelby GT500

avatar
07Shelby500
BMMC Board Member
BMMC Board Member

Number of posts : 9044
Age : 42
Location : Owasso Oklahoma
Car Type : The thing which must not be spoken of
First Name : David
Registration date : 2008-03-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official E.T. List

Post by Guest on 11/23/2008, 3:24 pm

KBCal wrote:
McKrAzY wrote:ill give ya 600 for the whole motor. c'mon, you know you want to see what happens if you put a blown 3v in a fox... you know you want to...


Uh I will think about that NO
Blown 3v in a FOX = Faster than a Blown 3v S197

no kiddin, a stock 3v motor in a fox coupe can do 11's... just think wat a KB would add? allhail

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Official E.T. List

Post by Guest on 11/23/2008, 3:55 pm

McKrAzY wrote:
KBCal wrote:
McKrAzY wrote:ill give ya 600 for the whole motor. c'mon, you know you want to see what happens if you put a blown 3v in a fox... you know you want to...


Uh I will think about that NO
Blown 3v in a FOX = Faster than a Blown 3v S197

no kiddin, a stock 3v motor in a fox coupe can do 11's... just think wat a KB would add? allhail


A STOCK 3V in a fox coupe will NOT do 11s...try low 13s and if the suspension is setup correctly 12s. 11s will take some mods. Your only talking 400 to 500lbs difference between a fox and S197

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Official E.T. List

Post by 07Shelby500 on 11/23/2008, 4:07 pm

I think he means a N/A 3V modded of course.

_________________
'07 Shelby GT500

avatar
07Shelby500
BMMC Board Member
BMMC Board Member

Number of posts : 9044
Age : 42
Location : Owasso Oklahoma
Car Type : The thing which must not be spoken of
First Name : David
Registration date : 2008-03-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official E.T. List

Post by Guest on 11/23/2008, 9:03 pm

Grabber07' wrote:
McKrAzY wrote:
KBCal wrote:
McKrAzY wrote:ill give ya 600 for the whole motor. c'mon, you know you want to see what happens if you put a blown 3v in a fox... you know you want to...


Uh I will think about that NO
Blown 3v in a FOX = Faster than a Blown 3v S197

no kiddin, a stock 3v motor in a fox coupe can do 11's... just think wat a KB would add? allhail


A STOCK 3V in a fox coupe will NOT do 11s...try low 13s and if the suspension is setup correctly 12s. 11s will take some mods. Your only talking 400 to 500lbs difference between a fox and S197

I said blown 3v and my motor with blower in a car thats 4 to 5 hundred pounds lighter with slicks will run 2 to 3 tenths faster

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Official E.T. List

Post by 07Shelby500 on 11/23/2008, 9:56 pm

Im pretty sure my current setup would do 11's in a lightweight coupe

_________________
'07 Shelby GT500

avatar
07Shelby500
BMMC Board Member
BMMC Board Member

Number of posts : 9044
Age : 42
Location : Owasso Oklahoma
Car Type : The thing which must not be spoken of
First Name : David
Registration date : 2008-03-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official E.T. List

Post by BMMC1 on 11/23/2008, 10:14 pm

No... I think 12.01 is tops.

_________________


2011 GT500...    NO BOAT ANCHORS!
Founder and Retired Janitor  of the *BOLD MOVES MUSTANG CLUB OF TULSA* FOR INFORMATION ON JOINING THE CLUB PLEASE SEND US AN E-MAIL boldmovestulsa@gmail.com
avatar
BMMC1
BMMC Board Member
BMMC Board Member

Number of posts : 13771
Age : 51
Location : Tulsa
Car Type : 2011 Shelby GT500
First Name : Paul The DILF
Registration date : 2008-03-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official E.T. List

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum