Bold Moves Mustang Club of Tulsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» For Sale: 2009 Ford Mustang Shelby GT 500
Fall Cruise Empty8/18/2015, 3:30 pm by coolhandluke

» Upholsetry work - black door panel
Fall Cruise Empty6/16/2015, 10:20 pm by mystang2007

» 347CI Dart Iron Eagle complete engine for sale, drop in and go fast!
Fall Cruise Empty6/25/2014, 6:07 pm by ruger311

» 7 Quarts AMSOIL Synthetic, AMSOIL Filter, Stock Brake Pads, Misc items
Fall Cruise Empty4/11/2014, 1:51 pm by Corepuncher

» shelbyfest?
Fall Cruise Empty4/9/2014, 2:37 am by Vandy9303

» tko 600 Swap 1965 mustang
Fall Cruise Empty4/2/2014, 12:18 pm by tulsadrags

» WTB five or six speed transmission
Fall Cruise Empty3/21/2014, 10:06 am by tulsadrags

» 03 cobra chrome wheels and new tires asking 600.00
Fall Cruise Empty3/17/2014, 9:14 am by tulsadrags

» spring cruise
Fall Cruise Empty12/21/2013, 10:06 pm by Captain Chaos

» BMMC GT/CS Registry
Fall Cruise Empty11/26/2013, 11:00 pm by gcmustanglx

Poll
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Sponsors

Fall Cruise

+4
Metric7
MrClark
03.sonicblue
Donna K
8 posters

Go down

Fall Cruise Empty Fall Cruise

Post by Donna K 11/2/2008, 5:49 pm

Bob and I had a great time this weekend and look forward to getting together with everyone again! It was so nice meeting everyone!
Donna K
Donna K
BMMC Newbie
BMMC Newbie

Number of posts : 14
Car Type : 2008 Black Warriors In Pink
First Name : Donna
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Back to top Go down

Fall Cruise Empty Re: Fall Cruise

Post by Guest 11/2/2008, 7:24 pm

Donna it was great seeing you again! Cassie says she had a blast...except for when the copperhead snake tried to eat both you and her!!

Last edited by Grabber07' on 11/2/2008, 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna K 11/2/2008, 7:39 pm

Glad Cassie had fun too! She is very cool. The only 'issue' the entire weekend was today with the freaking snake!
Donna K
Donna K
BMMC Newbie
BMMC Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/2/2008, 8:13 pm

Paul took a distant pic of the snake...Im sure he will post it :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/2/2008, 8:22 pm

A little bit of information on the infamous Copperhead Cassie and Donna ran across

Fall Cruise Copperhead

Copperhead (snake), chunk head, death adder, highland moccasin, (dry-land) moccasin, narrow-banded copperhead, northern copperhead, pilot snake, poplar leaf, red oak, red snake, southeastern copperhead, white oak snake,[2] American copperhead,[6] southern copperhead,[5] cantil cobrizo

Although venomous, these snakes are generally non-aggressive and bites are almost never fatal. Copperhead venom has an estimated lethal dose of around 100mg, and tests on mice show its potency is among the lowest of all pit vipers, though slightly stronger than that of its close relative, the cottonmouth. The bite of a cottonmouth is more serious, however, as they have a much larger venom yield than a copperhead. Copperheads often employ a "warning bite" when stepped on or agitated and inject a relatively small amount of venom, if any at all. "Dry bites" involving no venom are particularly common with the copperhead, though all pit vipers are capable of a dry bite.
Bite symptoms include intense pain, tingling, throbbing, swelling, and severe nausea. Damage can occur to muscle and bone tissue, especially when the bite occurs in the outer extremities such as the hands and feet, areas in which there is not a large muscle mass to absorb the venom. A bite from any venomous snake should be taken very seriously and immediate medical attention sought, as allergic reaction and secondary infection are always possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by 03.sonicblue 11/2/2008, 8:34 pm

Thanks for clearing that one up Jarrod.

Was a fun weekend, glad I went and look forward to doing another one sometime. Was nice to get out of T-town for a few days. Was very nice to meet everyone as well.
03.sonicblue
03.sonicblue
BMMC Board Member
BMMC Board Member

Number of posts : 5734
Car Type : 03 Mustang Cobra
First Name : Jerry
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/2/2008, 8:49 pm

NICE TO MEET YOU TO. YA GOT TO LOVE THE SNAKE THING THOUGH THEY SAID THE SCREAMS WERE HEARD ALL THEY WAY IN TULSA!

Back to top Go down

Post by MrClark 11/2/2008, 10:34 pm

jarrod knows all about snakes.... he wants made an anaconda attack me in the field behind his and justins house when we were kids..... yes.. "ANAfreakinCONDA"
MrClark
MrClark
RESIDENT CLUB ARTIST
RESIDENT CLUB ARTIST

Number of posts : 1495
Car Type : 2005 jee tee
First Name : Kirby
Registration date : 2008-08-27

http://www.chucknorrisfacts.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/2/2008, 10:59 pm

MrClark wrote:jarrod knows all about snakes.... he wants made an anaconda attack me in the field behind his and justins house when we were kids..... yes.. "ANAfreakinCONDA"

Yes and it was awesome!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Metric7 11/2/2008, 11:14 pm

Fun cruise with the BMCC; got to run Highway F again; and my Red Raiders are now #2 in the BCS!!! What a great weekend!! I'm glad the girls made it out alive from the snake today! Sure was fun getting together with the regulars, and meeting some new members.

This weekend got me to thinking about starting my own limo service... :biggrin:
Metric7
Metric7
BMMC Veteran Member
BMMC Veteran Member

Number of posts : 2258
Car Type : Jeep. That's right, I said Jeep. Deal with it.
First Name : David
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/2/2008, 11:19 pm

COME ON PEOPLE!!!!....IVE GOT OTHER CLIENTS WAITING!!! haha...that guy was very ummm well you know hehe

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna K 11/3/2008, 12:29 am

Well, my dears at least you know us girls can get anyone's attention with a little screaming....you know there really were like 5 of them and 3 of us! We kicked the crap out of three of them, that left 2 that we grab and strangled, shook them until they were crazy dizzy like they had been on a roller coaster and then tossed them into the woods!!! You will be extremely happy to know that when I took my boots off when i got home there were no fang marks from the freaking coppehead!!! ; )
Donna K
Donna K
BMMC Newbie
BMMC Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Psycho Bob 11/3/2008, 9:53 am

glad you all had a good time.

Psycho Bob
BMMC Post Pig
BMMC Post Pig

Number of posts : 1648
Car Type : 07 GT
First Name : Bob
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by MustangFanatic07 11/3/2008, 11:31 am

oh wow u guys ran into a snake, nice...hope he wasnt hungry. If it was a python i would of been tempted to pick it up and play with it.
MustangFanatic07
MustangFanatic07
BMMC Elite Post Pig
BMMC Elite Post Pig

Number of posts : 2549
Car Type : 2008 Manual Mustang GT
First Name : Amanda
Registration date : 2008-09-22

Back to top Go down

Fall Cruise Empty Fall cruise

Post by Mustangwizard427 11/3/2008, 5:19 pm

I wanted to let the fine people of Bold Moves of Tulsa know what a great time my wife and I had. At first meeting you guys at Chilies and then on the the cruise to Eureka. It was fun cutting curves with you guys!!! Sorry I couldn't hit em to hard as you but you all having met my wife ; her idea of drafting is about 10 car lengths. LOL!!! We had an excellent time in Branson with you guys! My wife can't wait to get her shirt. If this old fat boy gets a Blue shirt,that will fit me, could you have the club logo printed on it for me??? I know of this place that makes TARPS!!!! LOL!!!! You guys cut Jarrod some slack, I like what he has done with his "Roush"!!!!
Sorry we had to cut out on the drive back but beck was wanting to get home and get ready for Monday morning at the VA. I did get into a fun little run with a 2000+ vet and a BMW 2-seater sportster. They came up behind me about 30 mins. after we left you guys at the gas station. When we hit the open road, the road was open for about a mile and the young lady ,in the vette wanted to play so after leaving her in the dust,the BMW wanted to play. He shut it down with our roush in the lead by about 8-9 cars at 135MPH but Beck was awake this time; with a big grin on her face; and the top down again!!! I lucked out again; POPO about a 2 miles down the road after I shut the old girl down. (WILDFIRE 's our Roush's name)
Im having so much fun having that 3:31 R&P, I might not change it out!

Thanks again Ladys and Gentleman for the warm welcome we received and look forward to hitting the road with you all in up-coming events!!!

John & Becky bananna roush

Mustangwizard427
BMMC Newbie
BMMC Newbie

Number of posts : 10
Car Type : 07 Roush 427R Torch Red Convertible- 1 of 17
First Name : John
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by MustangFanatic07 11/3/2008, 5:45 pm

oh so u guys had the Torch red Roush Vert
awesome...sorry i had to leave ya and make you the only torch red car out there....Work and school calls :(
MustangFanatic07
MustangFanatic07
BMMC Elite Post Pig
BMMC Elite Post Pig

Number of posts : 2549
Car Type : 2008 Manual Mustang GT
First Name : Amanda
Registration date : 2008-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/3/2008, 5:51 pm

Mustangwizard427 wrote:I wanted to let the fine people of Bold Moves of Tulsa know what a great time my wife and I had. At first meeting you guys at Chilies and then on the the cruise to Eureka. It was fun cutting curves with you guys!!! Sorry I couldn't hit em to hard as you but you all having met my wife ; her idea of drafting is about 10 car lengths. LOL!!! We had an excellent time in Branson with you guys! My wife can't wait to get her shirt. If this old fat boy gets a Blue shirt,that will fit me, could you have the club logo printed on it for me??? I know of this place that makes TARPS!!!! LOL!!!! You guys cut Jarrod some slack, I like what he has done with his "Roush"!!!!
Sorry we had to cut out on the drive back but beck was wanting to get home and get ready for Monday morning at the VA. I did get into a fun little run with a 2000+ vet and a BMW 2-seater sportster. They came up behind me about 30 mins. after we left you guys at the gas station. When we hit the open road, the road was open for about a mile and the young lady ,in the vette wanted to play so after leaving her in the dust,the BMW wanted to play. He shut it down with our roush in the lead by about 8-9 cars at 135MPH but Beck was awake this time; with a big grin on her face; and the top down again!!! I lucked out again; POPO about a 2 miles down the road after I shut the old girl down. (WILDFIRE 's our Roush's name)
Im having so much fun having that 3:31 R&P, I might not change it out!

Thanks again Ladys and Gentleman for the warm welcome we received and look forward to hitting the road with you all in up-coming events!!!

John & Becky bananna roush

It was great meeting you John & Becky!!! We had a blast with you on the trip. Your Roush is absolutely beautiful!! No worries on not pushing your car to the limit....I get punched in the kidneys while driving from Cassie...as she keeps hitting me...shes shouting..SLOW DOWN!!! lol

Glad to hear you embarrased the vette and BMW...AND that you didnt get pulled over!! Those 3.31 gears sure do help the top speed!!! I bet "Wildfire" looked litteraly on fire at 135mph!!! and with the convertible!!! must have been a thrill!

No worries on the shirt....we will figure it out....the Tarp idea was funny though lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by BMMC1 11/3/2008, 6:11 pm

John and Becky,

I'm so glad you guys had fun. It was great to meet you guys! I'll take care of the shirts. No sweat. ;)
BMMC1
BMMC1
BMMC Board Member
BMMC Board Member

Number of posts : 13771
Car Type : 2011 Shelby GT500
First Name : Paul The DILF
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustangwizard427 11/3/2008, 6:42 pm

I forgot to say that I had to put my Roush hat in between my legs around 95 MPH. You know I was telling you about the 145-150MPH run last year between Muskogee and Checotah. Around 145ish , the rear pass. seat floorboard mat floated up and came in between the front seats, hit me on the shoulder and landed in the front Pass. seat!!!
Scared the living H-LL out of me. I thought a POPO had reached down from a POPO chopper and nabbed me!!!!
Jarrod, Beck & I were talking about what a fine couple you guys make. You better take care of that lady or the Gods of Roush will descend with great WRATH on You!!! LOL!!!!

Mustangwizard427
BMMC Newbie
BMMC Newbie

Number of posts : 10
Car Type : 07 Roush 427R Torch Red Convertible- 1 of 17
First Name : John
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by 03.sonicblue 11/3/2008, 6:48 pm

John and Becky,

You guys are great and will have to join us for some more of the events, and definitely mark your calendars for Fathers Day Weekend, Mid-America Shelby Meet will be that weekend. Nice to meet you again

Best regards,

Jerry
03.sonicblue
03.sonicblue
BMMC Board Member
BMMC Board Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/3/2008, 8:00 pm

Mustangwizard427 wrote:Jarrod, Beck & I were talking about what a fine couple you guys make. You better take care of that lady or the Gods of Roush will descend with great WRATH on You!!! LOL!!!!

No worries John...I will deffinitely be taking care of her. Shes the only one that will put up with me!! The Gods of Roush will not have to decend...if they do I hope they bring a TVS supercharger as my mustang needs one to keep up with "Wildfire"!!!

bananna roush

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/3/2008, 10:01 pm

My wife and I really enjoyed talking with you and Becky. My wife really wants a car like yours now! lol

Back to top Go down

Post by 03.sonicblue 11/4/2008, 12:37 am

Photobucket" alt="" />

Dont get use to this view Paul, one of the few times you will get it, lol!
03.sonicblue
03.sonicblue
BMMC Board Member
BMMC Board Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BMMC1 11/4/2008, 12:38 am

I've got about 5 pics of this taken in row.... you keep getting further and further away....
BMMC1
BMMC1
BMMC Board Member
BMMC Board Member

Number of posts : 13771
Car Type : 2011 Shelby GT500
First Name : Paul The DILF
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/4/2008, 12:50 am

Dang it....we should have uploaded the pics with a smaller pixle width and height. Looks like their slightly too large for the forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down