Bold Moves Mustang Club of Tulsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» For Sale: 2009 Ford Mustang Shelby GT 500
Jarrod made me watch The Strangers.  Dont watch by yourself. Empty8/18/2015, 3:30 pm by coolhandluke

» Upholsetry work - black door panel
Jarrod made me watch The Strangers.  Dont watch by yourself. Empty6/16/2015, 10:20 pm by mystang2007

» 347CI Dart Iron Eagle complete engine for sale, drop in and go fast!
Jarrod made me watch The Strangers.  Dont watch by yourself. Empty6/25/2014, 6:07 pm by ruger311

» 7 Quarts AMSOIL Synthetic, AMSOIL Filter, Stock Brake Pads, Misc items
Jarrod made me watch The Strangers.  Dont watch by yourself. Empty4/11/2014, 1:51 pm by Corepuncher

» shelbyfest?
Jarrod made me watch The Strangers.  Dont watch by yourself. Empty4/9/2014, 2:37 am by Vandy9303

» tko 600 Swap 1965 mustang
Jarrod made me watch The Strangers.  Dont watch by yourself. Empty4/2/2014, 12:18 pm by tulsadrags

» WTB five or six speed transmission
Jarrod made me watch The Strangers.  Dont watch by yourself. Empty3/21/2014, 10:06 am by tulsadrags

» 03 cobra chrome wheels and new tires asking 600.00
Jarrod made me watch The Strangers.  Dont watch by yourself. Empty3/17/2014, 9:14 am by tulsadrags

» spring cruise
Jarrod made me watch The Strangers.  Dont watch by yourself. Empty12/21/2013, 10:06 pm by Captain Chaos

» BMMC GT/CS Registry
Jarrod made me watch The Strangers.  Dont watch by yourself. Empty11/26/2013, 11:00 pm by gcmustanglx

Poll
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Sponsors

Jarrod made me watch The Strangers. Dont watch by yourself.

+2
03.sonicblue
BMMC1
6 posters

Go down

Jarrod made me watch The Strangers.  Dont watch by yourself. Empty Jarrod made me watch The Strangers. Dont watch by yourself.

Post by Guest 10/28/2008, 4:31 pm

Back to top Go down

Jarrod made me watch The Strangers.  Dont watch by yourself. Empty Re: Jarrod made me watch The Strangers. Dont watch by yourself.

Post by BMMC1 10/28/2008, 4:42 pm

Ya... been wanting to see this. It's out on DVD? Right?
BMMC1
BMMC1
BMMC Board Member
BMMC Board Member

Number of posts : 13771
Car Type : 2011 Shelby GT500
First Name : Paul The DILF
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Back to top Go down

Jarrod made me watch The Strangers.  Dont watch by yourself. Empty Re: Jarrod made me watch The Strangers. Dont watch by yourself.

Post by 03.sonicblue 10/28/2008, 5:06 pm

I'm scared. Hold me
03.sonicblue
03.sonicblue
BMMC Board Member
BMMC Board Member

Number of posts : 5734
Car Type : 03 Mustang Cobra
First Name : Jerry
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/28/2008, 6:15 pm

Yes its out!! Very creepy

Back to top Go down

Post by 07Shelby500 10/28/2008, 6:17 pm

Saw it. Was predictable IMO didn't care for the end either. Was a bit freaky though I suppose. I mean most scary movies are lame anyway by my standards (which are pretty low btw). LOL
07Shelby500
07Shelby500
BMMC Board Member
BMMC Board Member

Number of posts : 9044
Car Type : The thing which must not be spoken of
First Name : David
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/28/2008, 6:19 pm

I wont argue with you there...you do have low standards

Back to top Go down

Post by 07Shelby500 10/28/2008, 6:21 pm

I know I know. I'm trying to raise them but its almost impossible with the sophisticants I'm surrounded by on here.

Last edited by DBLDARE on 10/28/2008, 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
07Shelby500
07Shelby500
BMMC Board Member
BMMC Board Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/28/2008, 6:28 pm

I did say some 5 syllible words today.....thats pretty darn sophisticated!

Back to top Go down

Post by Psycho Bob 10/28/2008, 8:19 pm

guess i'll have to look for it over here.....along with anything else that happens to be out in theaters still that is of dvd quality. for 2 bucks a piece Rock at least this trash hole is good for something

Psycho Bob
BMMC Post Pig
BMMC Post Pig

Number of posts : 1648
Car Type : 07 GT
First Name : Bob
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by BMMC1 10/28/2008, 8:53 pm

I imagine Team America is that big over there, huh Bob? :)

AMERICA... F#$% YA!
BMMC1
BMMC1
BMMC Board Member
BMMC Board Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/29/2008, 7:20 am

The only things over here to watch are the stuff I can download off Frostwire and so far I am getting pretty caught up on new movies. Hell I even downloaded and watched Hancock in dvd quality. If I couldnt download movies i would be insane by now because the only tv is in german except for the british CNN and all of the german channels are showing reruns of tv shows we watched years back and they are in german. There is nothing worse bad 80's sitcoms in german..

Back to top Go down

Post by BMMC1 10/29/2008, 7:34 am

Hang in there Brent! Your tour of duty is almost over. It's fun for about the first 2 weeks, then it's time to come home...

Have you had a chance to get out and do some exploring?
BMMC1
BMMC1
BMMC Board Member
BMMC Board Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MustangFanatic07 10/29/2008, 10:33 am

freakin creepy, that preview scared me i had to cover there faces with my mouse hand
MustangFanatic07
MustangFanatic07
BMMC Elite Post Pig
BMMC Elite Post Pig

Number of posts : 2549
Car Type : 2008 Manual Mustang GT
First Name : Amanda
Registration date : 2008-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/29/2008, 12:56 pm

haha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/29/2008, 5:58 pm

2006GT wrote:Hang in there Brent! Your tour of duty is almost over. It's fun for about the first 2 weeks, then it's time to come home...

Have you had a chance to get out and do some exploring?

Yea they have a really good public transportation system here with a subway thats way underground then the S Bahn which is above ground when its outside of the city but when you get into the city it goes underground for all the main stations, then they have a Tram which is just a short train that runs on the surface streets and they have busses. They got me a pass to be able to ride all of them for free so on the weekends I have been taking the trains all over just to see whats out there and I have been on a couple of tours so far. One of the Dachau Concentration camp and the other was a Beer tour.. Its a toss up on which one was better.. lol.. But yes after 2 weeks it gets real old real fast and without TV its even worse.. That and I am stuck in kind of a small town area instead of in the center of munich where there are more american type things.. out where I am is where the rich folk are like the movie stars and people like that. Lots of really nice cars and somewhat large houses. They call them big i call them upper middle class in the US. But there are not a lot of shops and eating places here.. i will have plenty of pictures when i get back..

Back to top Go down

Post by BMMC1 10/29/2008, 9:11 pm

Cool. Brent. The WWII tours would be pretty cool. I'm a big WWII buff. I always wondered what they had in Germany. Been to Frankfurt but never had much time to tour.

Spent a lot of time in the UK. In England they had several WWII tours I went through. One was a POW camp that is now a museum. It was outside of of York and called Eden Camp or Camp Eden of all things. http://www.edencamp.co.uk/

Brent, take advantage of it... See what you can! When I was traveling I lived for the over-weekend trips so I could do some exploring. I went all over. In Europe it's easy to see 2 or 3 countries in one weekend!
BMMC1
BMMC1
BMMC Board Member
BMMC Board Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustangwizard427 10/30/2008, 12:59 pm

My wife and I saw it on DVD the other night and my wife got scared as we live out in the suburbs-country, South of Muskogee! That's why I want her to get a conceal carry permit and make it legal! I know it was just a movie but this kind of stuff happens more than you would think! We have a friend that works for the Muskogee Phoenix as a crime reporter and he said that the paper doesn't list half of the crime that happens in Muskogee; especially in Muskogee County!!!

Mustangwizard427
BMMC Newbie
BMMC Newbie

Number of posts : 10
Car Type : 07 Roush 427R Torch Red Convertible- 1 of 17
First Name : John
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by 07Shelby500 10/30/2008, 2:46 pm

Hell just look at those two little girls that were murdered a while back. They still haven't caught the perps in that one. Pretty scary stuff!
07Shelby500
07Shelby500
BMMC Board Member
BMMC Board Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/30/2008, 8:30 pm

Im scared just talking about it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/31/2008, 4:48 am

2006GT wrote:Cool. Brent. The WWII tours would be pretty cool. I'm a big WWII buff. I always wondered what they had in Germany. Been to Frankfurt but never had much time to tour.

Spent a lot of time in the UK. In England they had several WWII tours I went through. One was a POW camp that is now a museum. It was outside of of York and called Eden Camp or Camp Eden of all things. http://www.edencamp.co.uk/

Brent, take advantage of it... See what you can! When I was traveling I lived for the over-weekend trips so I could do some exploring. I went all over. In Europe it's easy to see 2 or 3 countries in one weekend!

I have tons of pics of Dachau.. I didnt realize all of the info on it. You only hear about the Auschwitz and the large Death camps as they are called but Dachau was as bad as any of them and was the model for all of the others. And it was one of the first to be built. It was much larger than I expected and is the one that you see on videos of the "Death Train". Very sobering experience.. You cannot help but get goose bumps just walking into the place. And I also learned that the Maker of all the Nazi Uniforms back during WWII was none other than "Hugo Boss". I too have always been interested in History. My wife hates it when I end up on the History Channel but history and yes even shipwrecks are fascinating. Something about setting fit in a place or seeing a place that no one has seen or been in a significant amount of time is really cool. I have not taken as many tours and things as I would have liked but its hard when you are having to work mon-fri and dont have a car. I would have liked to go on the Nurnburg tour but that was a two day tour staying the night in Nurnberg but it was really cool. And most poeple do not realize that Munich not berlin was the Nazi headquarters and where Hitlers spent most of his time grooming his SS. This place got the shit bombed out of it durring WWII.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down