Bold Moves Mustang Club of Tulsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» For Sale: 2009 Ford Mustang Shelby GT 500
Just a catch up Empty8/18/2015, 3:30 pm by coolhandluke

» Upholsetry work - black door panel
Just a catch up Empty6/16/2015, 10:20 pm by mystang2007

» 347CI Dart Iron Eagle complete engine for sale, drop in and go fast!
Just a catch up Empty6/25/2014, 6:07 pm by ruger311

» 7 Quarts AMSOIL Synthetic, AMSOIL Filter, Stock Brake Pads, Misc items
Just a catch up Empty4/11/2014, 1:51 pm by Corepuncher

» shelbyfest?
Just a catch up Empty4/9/2014, 2:37 am by Vandy9303

» tko 600 Swap 1965 mustang
Just a catch up Empty4/2/2014, 12:18 pm by tulsadrags

» WTB five or six speed transmission
Just a catch up Empty3/21/2014, 10:06 am by tulsadrags

» 03 cobra chrome wheels and new tires asking 600.00
Just a catch up Empty3/17/2014, 9:14 am by tulsadrags

» spring cruise
Just a catch up Empty12/21/2013, 10:06 pm by Captain Chaos

» BMMC GT/CS Registry
Just a catch up Empty11/26/2013, 11:00 pm by gcmustanglx

Poll
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Sponsors

Just a catch up

2 posters

Go down

Just a catch up Empty Just a catch up

Post by OSUALUM78 10/22/2010, 12:51 am

So like it says, a catch up for you all I haven't seen or talked to since the meet in June.

1. I got a new job. From crappy retail hours at hourly wages back to a corpo environment working directly for the CFO and Pres of the company on salary. Pulling in more a year than previous job, and back to normal working corpo hours. It rocks!

2. Bettie: Aside from the recent of me forgetting to change the freaking oil and about causing major damage or needing a new block, and Benji's found problems of axle seals and power steering pump, and time for me to get coolant flush, the suspension is jacked. Hopefully you all can help me diagnose the problem and come up with parts resolve, and get them installed.

3. I qualified somehow for my CCW. I just have to go to TCSO to pick up my card. My XD sub now has beam and light. Viridian C5L. It kicks ass. If you have a SC semi-auto pistol with a rail get one. You will not be disappointed. I think I ended up paying ~$300 for it. Sports World can get it for you.
Green beam, LED light, ambidextrous push buttons to activate/rotate through modes, rail mount, maybe just 3/16" long past flush to the muzzle/past the guide rod cap, level flat with the trigger guard, operates on a CR2 3v lithium battery, 7 modes:
1. Off
2. laser on constant
3. laser/light on constant
4. laser on/light on strobe
5. laser on pulse
6. laser on pulse, light on constant
7. light on constant

Also got some Trijicons on my XD as well. Just gotta get me a pocket 380 (I got my wife a Ruger LCP with a Crimson beam, I may get one for me) to carry on me and get me the Mossy 12 gauge I've been eyeing

4. Who's on FB? I don't think I have any of you in my FB friends list. I've got tons of pics up there. Bettie, gun, wife, family, friends, cats, etc. Oh and shooting and some stunt-cat videos too.

5. We have all of our credit card debt paid off. We are hoping to get some things done now such as: me for Bettie, suspension and a new wheel tire combo for Bettie; me getting a secondary vehicle (an SUV or truck. Something with 4x4 that can haul and tow sh!t); a new 50"+ LED LCD TV; some new furniture for the living room; some random house repairs; new carpet for our whole house; new windows for our house; new wheels tires for her Acura; and getting our 75 gallon saltwater reef tank setup, to name a few.

Outside of all the positive you just read, one negative has happened recently.

Over 3 years ago my mom was diagnosed with Pick's Disease. For those that don't know, it is a non-curable mental disease similar to Alzheimer's, but it affects a different part of the brain, and once diagnosed, the life expectancy is worse than similar mental diseases. Well aside from the down-slope in her mental capabilities, one of the major issues with Pick's disease is aspiration potential.

Well, over 4 weeks ago, my dad and here we out to dinner, and on the way home she aspirated. He sped her to St. Francis, where they revived her. She was dead for around 9 minutes. She has been in the St. Francis ICU ever since. She's battled pneumonia in one lung, then the other, and a UTI problem while there. Since, she's had a tracheotomy and a feeding port put in her stomach area. Soon she will move to a specified facility that can hopefully help ween her from the breathing machines, then go from there depending on how she does. Either way, our family met with her primary care physician, and he gave not very long to live.

Last edited by OSUALUM78 on 10/22/2010, 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total
OSUALUM78
OSUALUM78
BMMC Junkie

Number of posts : 565
Car Type : 2003 Mustang Cobra
First Name : now featuring a hEaton
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Just a catch up Empty Re: Just a catch up

Post by Guest 10/22/2010, 1:01 am

Wow, sorry to hear about your mom... wish she was at St John, my wife is an ICU nurse there, but saint francis is good too. Im never good with this kind of stuff, but she will be in our prayers here.

on the gun topic, my dad has an LCP but I went with the Taurus TCP,,, same damn gun, been pretty happy with it! I like the sauce a bit to much so I cant really carry on me very much, but cool to have the ability these days!

Stick around, hope to see you at some tech days and car shows in the future! Absolutely love Mach 1's

Also, most of us are on FB and even bold moves has a page! Look for it and you can find most of us through it

Back to top Go down

Post by OSUALUM78 10/22/2010, 1:16 am

I just request for BMMC, but I really don't know anyone's name on here but a few.

So may be easier to add me

Search: Zac Karo
email: zacharykaro@hotmail.com
OSUALUM78
OSUALUM78
BMMC Junkie

Back to top Go down

Post by OSUALUM78 10/22/2010, 1:24 am

I've been interested in seeing/holding/shooting the S&W Bodyguard 380 with Insight beam built in underneath barrel in front of trigger guard, similar to my wife's LCP with the Crimson beam. Difference is the Insight on the S&W has ambi button to turn on like my Viridian for my XD, the Crimson on the Ruger turns on by squeezing the grip stock. The Crimson is always on if you are gripping the gun right, no option not to be on. Button is underneath trigger guard on grip stock. I like the on off option (ambi buttons like my Viridian). Not a pocket gun like the LCP though

http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product4_750001_750051_765772_-1_757892_757752_757751_ProductDisplayErrorView_Y

vs.

http://www.crimsontrace.com/Home/Products/Ruger/LG431/tabid/361/Default.aspx

Last edited by OSUALUM78 on 10/22/2010, 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total
OSUALUM78
OSUALUM78
BMMC Junkie

Back to top Go down

Post by OSUALUM78 10/22/2010, 1:27 am

OSUALUM78
OSUALUM78
BMMC Junkie

Back to top Go down

Post by OSUALUM78 10/22/2010, 1:33 am

shodown wrote:Wow, sorry to hear about your mom... wish she was at St John, my wife is an ICU nurse there, but saint francis is good too. Im never good with this kind of stuff, but she will be in our prayers here.

on the gun topic, my dad has an LCP but I went with the Taurus TCP,,, same damn gun, been pretty happy with it! I like the sauce a bit to much so I cant really carry on me very much, but cool to have the ability these days!

Stick around, hope to see you at some tech days and car shows in the future! Absolutely love Mach 1's

Also, most of us are on FB and even bold moves has a page! Look for it and you can find most of us through it

Thanks. So is life. Myself and my family are dealing with it as best as we can. Life must go on... somehow.
OSUALUM78
OSUALUM78
BMMC Junkie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/23/2010, 8:24 am

You may not recognize us cause we use our real names on FB, on here we are all superheros.

Back to top Go down

Post by ARMORINE 10/23/2010, 11:51 am

probkauz wrote:You may not recognize us cause we use our real names on FB, on here we are all superheros.

say you! im the unstoppable guy who walks the gray line! i dont fight for good or evil but im inclined to do both MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
ARMORINE
ARMORINE
Paul's 2 Star Atta-Boy Award!
Paul's 2 Star Atta-Boy Award!

Number of posts : 3701
Car Type : Shelby GT
First Name : Jared
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content