Bold Moves Mustang Club of Tulsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» For Sale: 2009 Ford Mustang Shelby GT 500
Fudruckers Tuesday night car show - Page 2 Empty8/18/2015, 3:30 pm by coolhandluke

» Upholsetry work - black door panel
Fudruckers Tuesday night car show - Page 2 Empty6/16/2015, 10:20 pm by mystang2007

» 347CI Dart Iron Eagle complete engine for sale, drop in and go fast!
Fudruckers Tuesday night car show - Page 2 Empty6/25/2014, 6:07 pm by ruger311

» 7 Quarts AMSOIL Synthetic, AMSOIL Filter, Stock Brake Pads, Misc items
Fudruckers Tuesday night car show - Page 2 Empty4/11/2014, 1:51 pm by Corepuncher

» shelbyfest?
Fudruckers Tuesday night car show - Page 2 Empty4/9/2014, 2:37 am by Vandy9303

» tko 600 Swap 1965 mustang
Fudruckers Tuesday night car show - Page 2 Empty4/2/2014, 12:18 pm by tulsadrags

» WTB five or six speed transmission
Fudruckers Tuesday night car show - Page 2 Empty3/21/2014, 10:06 am by tulsadrags

» 03 cobra chrome wheels and new tires asking 600.00
Fudruckers Tuesday night car show - Page 2 Empty3/17/2014, 9:14 am by tulsadrags

» spring cruise
Fudruckers Tuesday night car show - Page 2 Empty12/21/2013, 10:06 pm by Captain Chaos

» BMMC GT/CS Registry
Fudruckers Tuesday night car show - Page 2 Empty11/26/2013, 11:00 pm by gcmustanglx

Poll
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Sponsors

Fudruckers Tuesday night car show

+11
Leonard 95
Oldokie
blackstangin
kensington
MustangFanatic07
ARMORINE
Metric7
BMMC1
03.sonicblue
07Shelby500
SVT03Chris
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Fudruckers Tuesday night car show - Page 2 Empty Re: Fudruckers Tuesday night car show

Post by Dein 4/7/2009, 10:04 pm

ARMORINE wrote:well i showed up, so far the counts justin and a few others COME ON PPL SPEAK UP!

Hello! I was there.. I do have a name!

Dein
Gold Member
Gold Member

Number of posts : 1582
Car Type : 2003 Cobra
First Name : Dein
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Fudruckers Tuesday night car show - Page 2 Empty Re: Fudruckers Tuesday night car show

Post by fst06stg 4/7/2009, 10:08 pm

Black08_427R wrote:
ARMORINE wrote:well i showed up, so far the counts justin and a few others COME ON PPL SPEAK UP!

you must fit into the "few others" category Dein. hahaha
fst06stg
fst06stg
Legend Lime Member

Number of posts : 2131
Car Type : 2006 Legend Lime Mustang GT
First Name : Yancey
Registration date : 2008-11-17

http://www.legendlimeregistry.com/registry/index.cgi?id=137

Back to top Go down

Post by 1 fast 8 4/7/2009, 11:47 pm

Black08_427R wrote:

yes dein on the ls1 vs cobra thread you have a lot of different names lol!
1 fast 8
1 fast 8
2009 Mustang Challenge Champ!
2009 Mustang Challenge Champ!

Number of posts : 1708
Car Type : 2008 gt
First Name : kelley
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/8/2009, 10:54 am

Well there was me, Jarrod, Dein, Jared and I forgot the other guys name. We had a long talk about dein blowing up his car. Well Jarrod talked mostly and Dein just said **sensored** and **sensored**.

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonard 95 4/8/2009, 10:57 am

05SatinGT wrote:Well there was me, Jarrod, Dein, Jared and I forgot the other guys name. We had a long talk about dein blowing up his car. Well Jarrod talked mostly and Dein just said **sensored** and **sensored**.

lol!

Yea, I can see Dein just hanging his head low saying that kind of stuff! samuri Damn, I gonna have to make it next week, should be fun!
Leonard 95
Leonard 95
BMMC Elite Post Pig
BMMC Elite Post Pig

Number of posts : 2892
Car Type : 08 GT500
First Name : David
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/8/2009, 12:05 pm

You were supposed to make it out yesterday David.

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonard 95 4/8/2009, 12:07 pm

05SatinGT wrote:You were supposed to make it out yesterday David.

I never said I was for sure, had problems. It was almost 7 o clock before we got done eating and haircut. I also was driving the truck and the newborn decided to throw up on himself at the mexican't place. Oh, don't forgot american idol was on also... lol!
Leonard 95
Leonard 95
BMMC Elite Post Pig
BMMC Elite Post Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/8/2009, 12:23 pm

Leonard 95 wrote:

I never said I was for sure, had problems. It was almost 7 o clock before we got done eating and haircut. I also was driving the truck and the newborn decided to throw up on himself at the mexican't place. Oh, don't forgot american idol was on also... lol!

Its called: bring a change of close anywhere you go and get a DVR. NO EXCUSES. I hate you and were not friends anymore.

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/8/2009, 12:28 pm

Starting a April 14th fudruckers thread...we need to get everyone together

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/8/2009, 12:28 pm

Starting a April 14th fudruckers thread...we need to get everyone together this next tuesday! Start making plans to be there!

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonard 95 4/8/2009, 2:38 pm

05SatinGT wrote:
Leonard 95 wrote:

Its called: bring a change of close anywhere you go and get a DVR. NO EXCUSES. I hate you and were not friends anymore.

lol!

I had the dvr recording, it missed the last damn 5 minutes of it, sob!!!! WTF Well I hate you to now also, who said I was your friend anyways! thumbsup
Leonard 95
Leonard 95
BMMC Elite Post Pig
BMMC Elite Post Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/8/2009, 3:45 pm

Leonard 95 wrote:
05SatinGT wrote:
Leonard 95 wrote:

lol!

I had the dvr recording, it missed the last damn 5 minutes of it, sob!!!! WTF Well I hate you to now also, who said I was your friend anyways! thumbsup

Mine did too but as long as you recorded a channel it will still record 30 min after automaticly so i just went to ch 705 reall quick and rewinded it to the beginning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/8/2009, 4:07 pm

I am speechless at this point thud

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonard 95 4/8/2009, 4:28 pm

Grabber07' wrote:I am speechless at this point thud

Don't worry jrod, you will soon find out how married life is. lol!
Leonard 95
Leonard 95
BMMC Elite Post Pig
BMMC Elite Post Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/8/2009, 4:34 pm

"I had the dvr recording, it missed the last damn 5 minutes of it, sob!!!! WTF Well I hate you to now also, who said I was your friend anyways! thumbsup"

Mine did the samething to my wife in the living room lastnight on AI, she was pissed. But got to watch it because it was still on the same channel when she was done.

Back to top Go down

Post by carcrazy53 4/8/2009, 4:38 pm

Would like to be there but will be on the mustang across america tour(where you all should be).The 45th in ALA should have lots of ford venders.The club in bossier city LA.is having a shrimp and crawfish boil at there stop on weds. Got the front end off the car today and intake pulled.Should be able to start home fri.morning. oldman

Last edited by carcrazy53 on 4/8/2009, 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
carcrazy53
carcrazy53
BMMC Veteran Member
BMMC Veteran Member

Number of posts : 1655
Car Type : 07 mustang gt,07 corvette convertable
First Name : Tony
Registration date : 2008-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/8/2009, 4:40 pm

Mikeyd3113 wrote:"I had the dvr recording, it missed the last damn 5 minutes of it, sob!!!! WTF Well I hate you to now also, who said I was your friend anyways! thumbsup"

Mine did the samething to my wife in the living room lastnight on AI, she was pissed. But got to watch it because it was still on the same channel when she was done.

Hey mike, As long as you recorded a channel it automaticly records 30 min over but you have to catch it. It is just like your wife did....if you on the same channel its always recording the past 30 min. I was on a diffent channel and when it did not record all of it i changed it to 705 quick enough to finish it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonard 95 4/8/2009, 4:44 pm

That was my problem, I was watching the basketball game and didn't turn it so it was to late, oh well!
Leonard 95
Leonard 95
BMMC Elite Post Pig
BMMC Elite Post Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/8/2009, 4:46 pm

Sorry you cant make it Tony! But man I sure wish I could go on that cruise!! Have to save those vacation days for my wedding and the shelby show

Back to top Go down

Post by carcrazy53 4/8/2009, 4:51 pm

The wedding for sure,but this will dwarf the shelby show.No offense paul. cheers
carcrazy53
carcrazy53
BMMC Veteran Member
BMMC Veteran Member

Number of posts : 1655
Car Type : 07 mustang gt,07 corvette convertable
First Name : Tony
Registration date : 2008-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/8/2009, 5:15 pm

HAHA funnypost

Back to top Go down

Post by Metric7 4/8/2009, 5:17 pm

Yeah, I caught heck from my wife last night when we discovered the last 5 min. of AI was missing. Didn't watch it 'til 10:30 P.M., so too late to go to the channel and catch it. Just remembered today that I recorded the show that comes on after AI on the same channel, though - checked that recording today and I got the rest of AI on it! I can move out of the garage and back into the house tonight! yahoo
Metric7
Metric7
BMMC Veteran Member
BMMC Veteran Member

Number of posts : 2258
Car Type : Jeep. That's right, I said Jeep. Deal with it.
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/8/2009, 6:23 pm

groupset wrote:Yeah, I caught heck from my wife last night when we discovered the last 5 min. of AI was missing. Didn't watch it 'til 10:30 P.M., so too late to go to the channel and catch it. Just remembered today that I recorded the show that comes on after AI on the same channel, though - checked that recording today and I got the rest of AI on it! I can move out of the garage and back into the house tonight! yahoo

Yeah but thats one nice garage!!! You even have a sink to take a bath!lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/8/2009, 6:28 pm

And its insulated to keep in the heat!

Back to top Go down

Post by Metric7 4/8/2009, 8:03 pm

It pays to plan ahead!
Metric7
Metric7
BMMC Veteran Member
BMMC Veteran Member

Number of posts : 2258
Car Type : Jeep. That's right, I said Jeep. Deal with it.
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/9/2009, 11:50 am

groupset wrote:It pays to plan ahead!

Yea we know. Thanks for reminding me. lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2