Bold Moves Mustang Club of Tulsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» For Sale: 2009 Ford Mustang Shelby GT 500
Posting rules... Empty8/18/2015, 3:30 pm by coolhandluke

» Upholsetry work - black door panel
Posting rules... Empty6/16/2015, 10:20 pm by mystang2007

» 347CI Dart Iron Eagle complete engine for sale, drop in and go fast!
Posting rules... Empty6/25/2014, 6:07 pm by ruger311

» 7 Quarts AMSOIL Synthetic, AMSOIL Filter, Stock Brake Pads, Misc items
Posting rules... Empty4/11/2014, 1:51 pm by Corepuncher

» shelbyfest?
Posting rules... Empty4/9/2014, 2:37 am by Vandy9303

» tko 600 Swap 1965 mustang
Posting rules... Empty4/2/2014, 12:18 pm by tulsadrags

» WTB five or six speed transmission
Posting rules... Empty3/21/2014, 10:06 am by tulsadrags

» 03 cobra chrome wheels and new tires asking 600.00
Posting rules... Empty3/17/2014, 9:14 am by tulsadrags

» spring cruise
Posting rules... Empty12/21/2013, 10:06 pm by Captain Chaos

» BMMC GT/CS Registry
Posting rules... Empty11/26/2013, 11:00 pm by gcmustanglx

Poll
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Sponsors

Posting rules...

+7
Dein
1 fast 8
07_427R
carcrazy53
Leonard 95
07Shelby500
BMMC1
11 posters

Go down

Posting rules... Empty Posting rules...

Post by BMMC1 4/3/2009, 10:34 am

As a reminder to all....

I enjoy the smack talk as much as the next guy. But! There is a such a thing as going to far. Use your head and show some class. I will not tolerate personal attacks or threats on anyone, period. If I see it or a moderator sees it, we will call you on it.

Like I said, smack talk is fine. Common sense should dictate when you're going too far. If that little voice in your head says" "Hmmm. If I say this it might piss them off." You shouldn't send it. Listen to that voice. 99.9% of the time it's right.

If your self esteem is so low, that you need to need to make personal attacks on other to make yourself feel good, this is not the forum in which to do so. Go elsewhere. I'm sure Dr. Phil has a forum.

If I sound a little harsh, you're correct. I've made several posts regarding being respectful to others and obviously the message isn't getting through.

If you have any concerns, please feel contact me.

Best Regards,
Paul
BMMC1
BMMC1
BMMC Board Member
BMMC Board Member

Number of posts : 13771
Car Type : 2011 Shelby GT500
First Name : Paul The DILF
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Back to top Go down

Posting rules... Empty Re: Posting rules...

Post by 07Shelby500 4/3/2009, 10:35 am

This posting rule will include the chatbox.
07Shelby500
07Shelby500
BMMC Board Member
BMMC Board Member

Number of posts : 9044
Car Type : The thing which must not be spoken of
First Name : David
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/3/2009, 11:10 am

Will also include PM's

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonard 95 4/3/2009, 12:28 pm

Chatbox? That is where all the fun is at, freaking Paul talking about my wife all the time. :)
Leonard 95
Leonard 95
BMMC Elite Post Pig
BMMC Elite Post Pig

Number of posts : 2892
Car Type : 08 GT500
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post by carcrazy53 4/3/2009, 1:29 pm

Who watches you guys.I will call you down also.You should not be exempt. 4 of you seem to be able to say what ever you what.The best thing for me has been to only post things that pertain to cars.It seems to work for me.
carcrazy53
carcrazy53
BMMC Veteran Member
BMMC Veteran Member

Number of posts : 1655
Car Type : 07 mustang gt,07 corvette convertable
First Name : Tony
Registration date : 2008-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by carcrazy53 4/3/2009, 1:35 pm

Go to performance and tech.Didn't like the nub content.I was trying to offer some advice,and look where it went.
carcrazy53
carcrazy53
BMMC Veteran Member
BMMC Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BMMC1 4/3/2009, 1:46 pm

carcrazy53 wrote:Who watches you guys.I will call you down also.You should not be exempt. 4 of you seem to be able to say what ever you what.The best thing for me has been to only post things that pertain to cars.It seems to work for me.

I'm responsible for the forum. Period. And we're not exempt. You have talked smack (and a fair share of it) yourself. Like I said I don't mind the smack talk it's the personal attacks that I won't tolerate.
BMMC1
BMMC1
BMMC Board Member
BMMC Board Member

Number of posts : 13771
Car Type : 2011 Shelby GT500
First Name : Paul The DILF
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by carcrazy53 4/3/2009, 1:49 pm

My nub is personal
carcrazy53
carcrazy53
BMMC Veteran Member
BMMC Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonard 95 4/3/2009, 2:05 pm

Paul attacks me all the time, I am depressed about it. :)
Leonard 95
Leonard 95
BMMC Elite Post Pig
BMMC Elite Post Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by 07_427R 4/3/2009, 2:39 pm

Always good to throw out a friendly reminder on proper forum etiquette. good Some forums I won't visit due to very poor etiquette and less then common sense behavior.

07_427R
BMMC Veteran Member
BMMC Veteran Member

Number of posts : 961
Car Type : Nothin

Back to top Go down

Post by 1 fast 8 4/3/2009, 10:10 pm

well paul i guess they figure to hard to play nice so no one is on here
1 fast 8
1 fast 8
2009 Mustang Challenge Champ!
2009 Mustang Challenge Champ!

Number of posts : 1708
Car Type : 2008 gt
First Name : kelley
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonard 95 4/3/2009, 10:26 pm

lol, its Friday, I am sure it will heat up on Sunday again.
Leonard 95
Leonard 95
BMMC Elite Post Pig
BMMC Elite Post Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Dein 4/3/2009, 10:40 pm

Leonard 95 wrote:lol, its Friday, I am sure it will heat up on Sunday again.

Don't you watch the news? Its going to be 50 degrees..... We need some sort of heat!!!

Dein
Gold Member
Gold Member

Number of posts : 1582
Car Type : 2003 Cobra
First Name : Dein
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonard 95 4/3/2009, 10:47 pm

Black08_427R wrote:
Leonard 95 wrote:lol, its Friday, I am sure it will heat up on Sunday again.

Don't you watch the news? Its going to be 50 degrees..... We need some sort of heat!!!

There will be lots of heat and jokes after you get your dyno done! flame
Leonard 95
Leonard 95
BMMC Elite Post Pig
BMMC Elite Post Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by FASTFOX 4/4/2009, 12:31 am

yup, have to be in tha fab 5 to rag on 1 person. but when that one person strikes a nerve they post up this thread, just say our little group dont like mike from dawson and want him gone! you 4 guys said stuff about my mom and gf and my trailer park. you can dish it out but cant take it.

FASTFOX
BMMC Enthusiast
BMMC Enthusiast

Number of posts : 82
Car Type : 93 cobra
First Name : mike
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by 07Shelby500 4/4/2009, 9:12 am

Look guys. No one including myself is immune from what were talking about. We don't want anyone to leave or quit. That's the whole point of getting the smack talk in check. I'll admit I'm just as guilty as the next guy and apologize to anyone I may have offended.

The purpose of this forum is to share information and to give and receive feedback from fellow car guys. It is not however the place for putting down and making others mad. Were all guilty. There's no fab 5 as mentioned that is somehow immune from what were saying. There is however a board that does call the shots. It's the way it is. The board consists of Paul, Myself and Jarrod. We take input from the club and decide what is done. It's not possible to have a club without someone to make rules and so forth. Without the board it would be a free for all. No orginization would surely cause chaos. One of the rules I live by is from psalms and it says this. Without counsel plans go astray but with numerous advisors they will succeed. I consider all of you my friends and advisors who I trust to help guide us into the future.

Let's all agree that we will try to keep focus on the topics posted and try not to stray into the grey area where people get offended and feelings are hurt. Understand that just because I can take a joke with no problem doesn't mean the next guy is going to be as understanding.

Also keep in mind that we need to keep our words in check. Foul language to a degree that becomes offensive needs to be checked too. We aren't all a bunch of drunken sailors on leave. There are women and children on this forum as well as sponsors for the club that visit. So let's just try to keep crude material and chatter in the saloon. That's why it was created.

That's all I have to say. Again. I'm sorry if I've offended anyone in the past. If I get out of line feel free to tell me. For those who know me. You understand I'm a very easy going guy and enjoy all things mustang. I hope I can get to know everyone a little better this year.

Enjoy life. Enjoy the club.
07Shelby500
07Shelby500
BMMC Board Member
BMMC Board Member

Number of posts : 9044
Car Type : The thing which must not be spoken of
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by ARMORINE 4/4/2009, 10:26 am

DBLDARE wrote:Look guys. No one including myself is immune from what were talking about. We don't want anyone to leave or quit. That's the whole point of getting the smack talk in check. I'll admit I'm just as guilty as the next guy and apologize to anyone I may have offended.

The purpose of this forum is to share information and to give and receive feedback from fellow car guys. It is not however the place for putting down and making others mad. Were all guilty. There's no fab 5 as mentioned that is somehow immune from what were saying. There is however a board that does call the shots. It's the way it is. The board consists of Paul, Myself and Jarrod. We take input from the club and decide what is done. It's not possible to have a club without someone to make rules and so forth. Without the board it would be a free for all. No orginization would surely cause chaos. One of the rules I live by is from psalms and it says this. Without counsel plans go astray but with numerous advisors they will succeed. I consider all of you my friends and advisors who I trust to help guide us into the future.

Let's all agree that we will try to keep focus on the topics posted and try not to stray into the grey area where people get offended and feelings are hurt. Understand that just because I can take a joke with no problem doesn't mean the next guy is going to be as understanding.

Also keep in mind that we need to keep our words in check. Foul language to a degree that becomes offensive needs to be checked too. We aren't all a bunch of drunken sailors on leave. There are women and children on this forum as well as sponsors for the club that visit. So let's just try to keep crude material and chatter in the saloon. That's why it was created.

That's all I have to say. Again. I'm sorry if I've offended anyone in the past. If I get out of line feel free to tell me. For those who know me. You understand I'm a very easy going guy and enjoy all things mustang. I hope I can get to know everyone a little better this year.

Enjoy life. Enjoy the club.

i agree completly, so without further ado i apologize for my recend outburst in lfoul language (i did get owned by the mods applause ) any ways i agree i dont want this place to be become like okdhm, that places absolutly pisses me off. there are som good people on that forum but there are alot more bad people there. theres good info to be had but the personal attacks never end. that being said this is the only club near me that has any good info about the modern mustangs. i know a lot of you dont know me and some of you probably dont lik me(i'll admt it im not the best person) but i do what i can. i help who i can and thats really what this club is about, bringing people together that have a common love for the mustang.

heres to a good clean and fun year from here on out beerdrink
ARMORINE
ARMORINE
Paul's 2 Star Atta-Boy Award!
Paul's 2 Star Atta-Boy Award!

Number of posts : 3701
Car Type : Shelby GT
First Name : Jared
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down