Bold Moves Mustang Club of Tulsa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» For Sale: 2009 Ford Mustang Shelby GT 500
Poll- What events are you doing during the Shelby Show!?  NEED TO KNOW! Empty8/18/2015, 3:30 pm by coolhandluke

» Upholsetry work - black door panel
Poll- What events are you doing during the Shelby Show!?  NEED TO KNOW! Empty6/16/2015, 10:20 pm by mystang2007

» 347CI Dart Iron Eagle complete engine for sale, drop in and go fast!
Poll- What events are you doing during the Shelby Show!?  NEED TO KNOW! Empty6/25/2014, 6:07 pm by ruger311

» 7 Quarts AMSOIL Synthetic, AMSOIL Filter, Stock Brake Pads, Misc items
Poll- What events are you doing during the Shelby Show!?  NEED TO KNOW! Empty4/11/2014, 1:51 pm by Corepuncher

» shelbyfest?
Poll- What events are you doing during the Shelby Show!?  NEED TO KNOW! Empty4/9/2014, 2:37 am by Vandy9303

» tko 600 Swap 1965 mustang
Poll- What events are you doing during the Shelby Show!?  NEED TO KNOW! Empty4/2/2014, 12:18 pm by tulsadrags

» WTB five or six speed transmission
Poll- What events are you doing during the Shelby Show!?  NEED TO KNOW! Empty3/21/2014, 10:06 am by tulsadrags

» 03 cobra chrome wheels and new tires asking 600.00
Poll- What events are you doing during the Shelby Show!?  NEED TO KNOW! Empty3/17/2014, 9:14 am by tulsadrags

» spring cruise
Poll- What events are you doing during the Shelby Show!?  NEED TO KNOW! Empty12/21/2013, 10:06 pm by Captain Chaos

» BMMC GT/CS Registry
Poll- What events are you doing during the Shelby Show!?  NEED TO KNOW! Empty11/26/2013, 11:00 pm by gcmustanglx

Poll
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Sponsors

Poll- What events are you doing during the Shelby Show!? NEED TO KNOW!

+2
07Shelby500
BMMC1
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Shelby Show- What events are you attending. (NEED TO KNOW FOR PARKING, FOOD, ETC!!!!)

Poll- What events are you doing during the Shelby Show!?  NEED TO KNOW! Vote_lcap26%Poll- What events are you doing during the Shelby Show!?  NEED TO KNOW! Vote_rcap 26% 
[ 11 ]
Poll- What events are you doing during the Shelby Show!?  NEED TO KNOW! Vote_lcap7%Poll- What events are you doing during the Shelby Show!?  NEED TO KNOW! Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 3 ]
Poll- What events are you doing during the Shelby Show!?  NEED TO KNOW! Vote_lcap12%Poll- What events are you doing during the Shelby Show!?  NEED TO KNOW! Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 5 ]
Poll- What events are you doing during the Shelby Show!?  NEED TO KNOW! Vote_lcap19%Poll- What events are you doing during the Shelby Show!?  NEED TO KNOW! Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 8 ]
Poll- What events are you doing during the Shelby Show!?  NEED TO KNOW! Vote_lcap5%Poll- What events are you doing during the Shelby Show!?  NEED TO KNOW! Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 2 ]
Poll- What events are you doing during the Shelby Show!?  NEED TO KNOW! Vote_lcap26%Poll- What events are you doing during the Shelby Show!?  NEED TO KNOW! Vote_rcap 26% 
[ 11 ]
Poll- What events are you doing during the Shelby Show!?  NEED TO KNOW! Vote_lcap5%Poll- What events are you doing during the Shelby Show!?  NEED TO KNOW! Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 42

Poll closed

Poll- What events are you doing during the Shelby Show!?  NEED TO KNOW! Empty Poll- What events are you doing during the Shelby Show!? NEED TO KNOW!

Post by BMMC1 6/4/2008, 9:47 am

As most of you know the Mid America Show is next week. This is the Club's flagship event! We need to know what Club Members are participating and in what events. Even is you are just spectating, we need to know. We're planning to have food and refreshments at most events. So obviously, we need a head count.

We met with Melissa (Coordinator with Shelby) and Randy last night to pound out the final details. This is what we know...

• BHF will have a semi truck size space at the Cruise-In, Drags and Sunday's Show.
  • BMMC with have it's booth setup as part of the BHF display on Thurs, Saturday and Sunday.
  • Friday at Hallett, BHF will not have a space BUT BMMC will be setup.
  • We are trying to work it out where the club will be all parked together and as close to our tent as possible on Sunday. (This is why we need to know who is going to be there!!!)
  • As of right now… Carroll Shelby will be there. However…. He will be doing autographs for only a short period of time. AND (here's the kicker) he will be charging $250 per autograph which will be donated to his charity.

If you don't let us know what events you'll be at, you won't have a space. So no whining! We can't read your mind!

Thanks. Hope we can get a good showing! Now fill out the poll!
BMMC1
BMMC1
BMMC Board Member
BMMC Board Member

Number of posts : 13771
Car Type : 2011 Shelby GT500
First Name : Paul The DILF
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Back to top Go down

Poll- What events are you doing during the Shelby Show!?  NEED TO KNOW! Empty Re: Poll- What events are you doing during the Shelby Show!? NEED TO KNOW!

Post by 07Shelby500 6/4/2008, 11:21 am

I am doing the cruise in, Watching at Hallett, Racing on Sat, and showing my car.
07Shelby500
07Shelby500
BMMC Board Member
BMMC Board Member

Number of posts : 9044
Car Type : The thing which must not be spoken of
First Name : David
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Poll- What events are you doing during the Shelby Show!?  NEED TO KNOW! Empty Re: Poll- What events are you doing during the Shelby Show!? NEED TO KNOW!

Post by Guest 6/4/2008, 3:10 pm

Im doing the cruise in, watch hallet, watch drags, Car show

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/4/2008, 3:32 pm

im eating tacos

Back to top Go down

Post by 07_427R 6/4/2008, 4:46 pm

Sunday car show will be my only outing.

07_427R
BMMC Veteran Member
BMMC Veteran Member

Number of posts : 961
Car Type : Nothin
Registration date : 2008-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/4/2008, 5:41 pm

holy crap!!!!!!! i just saw that hes charging 250! are you serious? thats insane!

Back to top Go down

Post by 07_427R 6/4/2008, 5:56 pm

McKrAzY wrote:holy crap!!!!!!! i just saw that hes charging 250! are you serious? thats insane!

My autograph only costs $3.28 plus a half eaten box of corn flakes... :biggrin:

07_427R
BMMC Veteran Member
BMMC Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/4/2008, 6:27 pm

I racing at the drags and showing on Sunday. I might be at the cruise in if we get 'er done in time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/4/2008, 6:29 pm

how close are you to being done?

Back to top Go down

Post by allstangs 6/4/2008, 8:53 pm

I'm watching at Hallett on Thursday and Friday, doing the Cruise-In, Racing on Saturday and showing on Sunday.........ewwwww Rock
allstangs
allstangs
BMMC Enthusiast
BMMC Enthusiast

Number of posts : 79
Car Type : 2007 Shelby GT
First Name : Lance
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post by BMMC1 6/4/2008, 9:27 pm

Lance... Why aren't you running on Fri???
BMMC1
BMMC1
BMMC Board Member
BMMC Board Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 07Shelby500 6/4/2008, 10:41 pm

Anyone look at the extended forecast? Just curious.
07Shelby500
07Shelby500
BMMC Board Member
BMMC Board Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BMMC1 6/4/2008, 10:49 pm

Storms mid to late week... It's a long ways off. However.. Tomorrow and Friday there's suppose to be a decent tornado out break...
BMMC1
BMMC1
BMMC Board Member
BMMC Board Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 07Shelby500 6/4/2008, 10:52 pm

I sure hope the weather holds out better than last year.
07Shelby500
07Shelby500
BMMC Board Member
BMMC Board Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BMMC1 6/4/2008, 11:09 pm

I always rains... Two times I ran Hallett during the Shelby show... 2 times it rained.
BMMC1
BMMC1
BMMC Board Member
BMMC Board Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 07_427R 6/5/2008, 9:29 pm

DBLDARE wrote:I sure hope the weather holds out better than last year.

+1 That was the only time my car has gotten wet... drool

07_427R
BMMC Veteran Member
BMMC Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BMMC1 6/5/2008, 9:37 pm

I don't mind it getting wet... It's driving when it's wet. That get all the crap underneith.
BMMC1
BMMC1
BMMC Board Member
BMMC Board Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/5/2008, 11:14 pm

2006GT wrote:I don't mind it getting wet... It's driving when it's wet. That get all the crap underneith.

Yeah cause Ford didnt design the cars to drive in the rain...I mean what a ludacris Idea

Back to top Go down

Post by BMMC1 6/5/2008, 11:20 pm

Really!
BMMC1
BMMC1
BMMC Board Member
BMMC Board Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/5/2008, 11:25 pm

I mean hell I dont know how people in Seattle even get to work. They must all just work from home because GOD forbid they drive their cars in the rain.

Back to top Go down

Post by BMMC1 6/6/2008, 7:48 am

Really!
BMMC1
BMMC1
BMMC Board Member
BMMC Board Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BMMC1 6/6/2008, 9:04 am

I'm giving counts today! Let me know!
BMMC1
BMMC1
BMMC Board Member
BMMC Board Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Metric7 6/6/2008, 10:12 am

All you people doing the cruise in next Thursday night remember to bring your official BMMC two-way radios! And when and where do we pick up our registration packets??
Metric7
Metric7
BMMC Veteran Member
BMMC Veteran Member

Number of posts : 2258
Car Type : Jeep. That's right, I said Jeep. Deal with it.
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/6/2008, 10:39 am

IM DOING THE CRUISE IN AND I AM STILL 50/50 ON THE SHOW. I AM SIGNED UP FOR A EVENT PASS AND THE SHOW.

Back to top Go down

Post by 07Shelby500 6/6/2008, 12:40 pm

groupset wrote:All you people doing the cruise in next Thursday night remember to bring your official BMMC two-way radios! And when and where do we pick up our registration packets??

You can pick up your packets at the Marriot on Wed. Evening next week. I believe they are in the lower level banquet room this time. Unlike years past when it was in the upstairs rooms.
07Shelby500
07Shelby500
BMMC Board Member
BMMC Board Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/6/2008, 1:18 pm

I will be doing the drags. I will do the cruise if they will let me.

Back to top Go down

Post by BMMC1 6/6/2008, 1:27 pm

What do you mena IF they let you?
BMMC1
BMMC1
BMMC Board Member
BMMC Board Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 07_427R 6/6/2008, 8:46 pm

Hey. quick info question..... I have already registered online for next sunday's car show. The reciept says just show up with that receipt. My questuon is since we are working this saturday & sunday and 12 hour days all next week I won't have any spare time. Do I need to do anything more to be ready for the sunday show other then bringing my paid registration along with me sunday morning?

07_427R
BMMC Veteran Member
BMMC Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 07Shelby500 6/6/2008, 9:01 pm

Would be best if you can get over to the marriot on Wed to pick up your packet. I wonder if Jeff could get it for ya since you live in the same neck of the woods. Maybe you could get it from him before sun.
07Shelby500
07Shelby500
BMMC Board Member
BMMC Board Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BMMC1 6/6/2008, 9:04 pm

Hmmm.. Well packet pick up is this coming Weds evening. Are you pre-paid? It sounds like it. If not.... I'd be willing to pick you paclet up for you. Either way I could pick it up for you if you can't.

Willing to help if needed.
BMMC1
BMMC1
BMMC Board Member
BMMC Board Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next